Verification Thread

Cypher

3 hours ago, mxtt said:

I checked his tiktok there’s no posting of this one that I saw unless it’s older. He does sound like Bieber which sucks imo cause he’s great, I actually kept his version of Motive but he’s clearly trying to get somewhere and idk if the industry will want a knock off yenno? 

Yeah, I liked the ones he did (Motive slaps) but the quality sadly sucks. I wanted him in the song as a remix added at the end of the album lol.

Anyways, I'd be here for it if he actually does something in the music industry. But for now, let's keep in mind this boy has a somehow similar voice to Bieber's (I agree in the fact that's not the greatest news) so maybe we could sometimes fall believing it's him when he's not :spy: 

(Those Ariana fake demos actually fooled me too at first)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Sounds like it could be real, but I have two theories: 1) It's real as it sounded slightly different of what I remember (don't really listen to that song, some Kerli old demos actually suck) and 2) I rarely see Kerli leaks and we had like 5 last year. It could be an edit even only by that fact :yeah: 

Sorry if my latest posts have been so useless, I'm just trying to share what I think in case it is useful to determine if something is legit or not :(

EDIT: I think it's the same file that leaked last year, only edited to sound louder. But it's no different. I compared it in a software I have and the waveforms are the same, only stretched.

Edited by Moonchild
  • YAAASSS 1

19 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Sounds like it could be real, but I have two theories: 1) It's real as it sounded slightly different of what I remember (don't really listen to that song, some Kerli old demos actually suck) and 2) I rarely see Kerli leaks and we had like 5 last year. It could be an edit even only by that fact :yeah: 

Sorry if my latest posts have been so useless, I'm just trying to share what I think in case it is useful to determine if something is legit or not :(

EDIT: I think it's the same file that leaked last year, only edited to sound louder. But it's no different. I compared it in a software I have and the waveforms are the same, only stretched.

Your responses are perfect! I love that you walk me through your fact-checking process! Thank you!! :hail:

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Checked the .aiff through Spek. I had issues reading the spectrogram so I converted them into .wav and the program opened. Indeed, the files are lossless :yaskween: thanks for sharing! Do we know what era are these from? I'm pretty sure Hooked On / Sugarfall is from Blackout, but I don't know about the other two.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Checked the .aiff through Spek. I had issues reading the spectrogram so I converted them into .wav and the program opened. Indeed, the files are lossless :yaskween: thanks for sharing! Do we know what era are these from? I'm pretty sure Hooked On / Sugarfall is from Blackout, but I don't know about the other two.

Pull out is blackout and rockstar is Britney/In The Zone

• Like 2

Let’s be clear though. The final mix of Pull Out has Lil Jon on vocals also. But this is a HQ version of the song we’ve never had. But I want that lil Jon flavor. I also heard that Britney recorded a song called Hey Girl produced by lil Jon but I wasn’t given receipts. I didn’t have Britney to trade for that so I wasn’t given a snippet

Edited by iSpendDough
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 5:09 AM, Skinny Legend said:

Was wondering if this would be a Brave Girls cover! The original is a bop!

Oh! This is so interesting, I wasn't even aware of Brave Girls. I bet you it's probably some random YouTube/SoundCloud/TikTok cover, but I do wanna figure out who this is. :cypher: