What tf happened to Leakth.is?

Cypher

9 hours ago, 808Dream said:

Yes, most probably.

LT was really good for several reasons, but there were bad signs all the way: it took ages to fix that cloud flare thing a couple of months ago, they also already had been offline one year back.

it actually felt like sb let underage inexperienced kids drive a Ferrari Testarossa.

Really? Since I’d joined in 2019 I never experienced them being down like this.

They say on the discord that it’s not coming back but on ig stories they’ve said they’re working on it. I wish we didn’t get the Chromatica wave, leakthis was simpler before then lol. Low key I feel like something happened, they lost everything and can’t bring it back. If I were someone who paid $500 for a role I’d be livid.

Edited by mxtt
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mxtt said:

Really? Since I’d joined in 2019 I never experienced them being down like this.

They say on the discord that it’s not coming back but on ig stories they’ve said they’re working on it. I wish we didn’t get the Chromatica wave, leakthis was simpler before then lol. Low key I feel like something happened, they lost everything and can’t bring it back. If I were someone who paid $500 for a role I’d be livid.

yep man, they were off and on several times for short times these last 2 yearish, and a couple of months ago, just before going off permanently, they had a major cloudflare mess that it took them several days to fix

Up to summer 2019 it was all great, but st happened right after august i guess, the site started being unstable, i haven't a clue of what has happened but they couldn't keep it stable, just couldn't.

I might be wrong but it really felt like they gave a huge, perfect, fast and modern car in the hands of inexperienced kids, that made it crash... this is just a feeling.

Their last ig post says that they're coming back but it's old, they said that the site is not coming back on discord and ig story, an insider confirmed it on reddit also, don't think at this point it's another prank like the disgusting one about the ad passing away...

it's gone man.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 808Dream said:

yep man, they were off and on several times for short times these last 2 yearish, and a couple of months ago, just before going off permanently, they had a major cloudflare mess that it took them several days to fix

Up to summer 2019 it was all great, but st happened right after august i guess, the site started being unstable, i haven't a clue of what has happened but they couldn't keep it stable, just couldn't.

I might be wrong but it really felt like they gave a huge, perfect, fast and modern car in the hands of inexperienced kids, that made it crash... this is just a feeling.

Their last ig post says that they're coming back but it's old, they said that the site is not coming back on discord and ig story, an insider confirmed it on reddit also, don't think at this point it's another prank like the disgusting one about the ad passing away...

it's gone man.

I mean I’ll survive if it’s gone. I don’t really remember the cloud flare mess being days long tbh, I just remember it being slow. Worked fine for me the entire time but I use a VPN so maybe that’s why? Idk. This is the first big hiatus besides maybe a day offline before that I’ve experienced.

IMO the site was fine and so were the admins. The kids were the brats that begged for shit nonstop. They just didn’t care to moderate people acting stupid which is fair cause most people on there nowadays were 12. They obviously have some kind of underground for themselves, they’re not just going to stop selling music, so we’ll see what comes next.

• Like 2

LT drama 2.0

leakth.is ex members created a new site (www.leaked.is)  almost identical to leakth.is, saying that the site will be up until/if LT 1.0 won't come back (which is absolutely what will happen, since mods on discord are officially stating that the site will NEVER come back and they'll go on solely as a chat community on discord).

LT 1.0 peep are pissed about newly born LT 2.0... so why did they ever shut their damn site down then? 

Love all this nosense drama about a nosense site shut down :-) it's got actually less sense than the IT government crisis happening for no reason.

• Like 3

On 1/24/2021 at 9:53 AM, 808Dream said:

for anyone interested in the LT drama, insiders say there were squabbles between mods. 

If true, they did a hella good covering that shit up cuz damn u couldn't be able to tell, no one was considering that as a reason

6 hours ago, 808Dream said:

LT drama 2.0

leakth.is ex members created a new site (www.leaked.is)  almost identical to leakth.is, saying that the site will be up until/if LT 1.0 won't come back (which is absolutely what will happen, since mods on discord are officially stating that the site will NEVER come back and they'll go on solely as a chat community on discord).

LT 1.0 peep are pissed about newly born LT 2.0... so why did they ever shut their damn site down then? 

Love all this nosense drama about a nosense site shut down :-) it's got actually less sense than the IT government crisis happening for no reason.

This drama is lame af, and this is from a LT raphead
If shit is true, something great died over petty shit smh

Edited by FinalxNinja
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2021 at 3:36 PM, 808Dream said:

if ashura776 and aviciinternational from the forum see this hit me up, 808Dream from LT here ?

Zio se vedi questo messaggio scrivimi in privato 

well hello there! ??‍♂️
was looking for information about leakth.is and saw your message and my name in this thread. Good to „see“ you! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 808Dream said:

hi bb missed your covers on LT ? glad to see you again

Missed posting them, your feedback and LT conversations. 

there you go with some of your fav. 
Don‘t like that original cover art, though mine is only slightly different.

The-Moonlight-Edition.jpg

Edited by ashura776
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

• 5 months later...