Joe Biden Confirmed As Next American President

Main Pop Girl

After days of counting, Joe Biden has been confirmed as the next President of the United States of America! :hail: 

Not the best possible candidate in my opinion but honestly a five year old would do a better job than that egomaniac we had around for four years.

Of course, the previous president is having a Twitter meltdown. :cackle: 

It's been real Trumpie! Now get the fuck out and never come back! :wave: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, Skinny Legend said:

After days of counting, Joe Biden has been confirmed as the next President of the United States of America! :hail: 

Not the best possible candidate in my opinion but honestly a five year old would do a better job than that egomaniac we had around for four years.

Of course, the previous president is having a Twitter meltdown. :cackle: 

It's been real Trumpie! Now get the fuck out and never come back! :wave: 

Personally I think if it was a debate between kamala and mike pence she would’ve easily won the election but where it’s problematic trump and Biden it was almost a close call at first lol

Thank lanta Biden-Harris won this 2020 election ?

Actually, he has not officially won.  Nor has he been confirmed.  Yes, it is true that most of the Media has called the race for Biden.  The fact of the matter though, is, that, the Electoral College does not meet until December 14th to cast their votes.  The next step in the process after that, will be when the Congress meets on Jan. 6, 2021 to officially announce the winner, and next President.  Up until that time, many things could happen that could change the outcome of the Election.  Hold onto your hats ladies and germs, it could get very interesting over the next month or so.  Check your history.  The election of 2000 took over a month before we knew who actually won. 

Not trying to bust anyones bubble.  Just giving you the facts. 

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

In fact, just now one of the most respected media outlets have pulled Pa. Off the win column fir Biden.  Which puts him back under 270. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/live_results/2020/president/

I told you kids to get ready.  Its going to one heck if a ride.  I am not making any predictions as to the final outcome.  I am just a voice of reason telling you the way it is. 

5 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

In fact, just now one of the most respected media outlets have pulled Pa. Off the win column fir Biden.  Which puts him back under 270. 

I told you kids to get ready.  Its going to one heck if a ride.  I am not making any predictions as to the final outcome.  I am just a voice of reason telling you the way it is. 

This election almost feels as messy as the 2016 one between Hillary and Donald like oop! But yeah this election could get changed, the associated press was who called the race at first but yeah now it’s all honestly confusing for me to try and explain but yeah I’m anxious for the official winner, the whole electoral college thing is kinda dumb tbh but like oh well sis lol

10 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I've literally never heard of this publication, so I find it hard to believe it's "one of the most respected media outlets".

Either way, I hope for a safe and rational transference of power to whoever the next president is!

12 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I've literally never heard of this publication, so I find it hard to believe it's "one of the most respected media outlets".

They have been around for years and have been calling/projecting presidential elections for 20 years.  Again, I do not have any idea who is going to ultimately win this election.   The odds as of right now, are still in Biden's favor.  Good or bad, I will let each person decide for themsellves.  Although, I am sure that most people on this site are hoping for a Biden Victory.  And those that aren't, (and statistics would tell you that yes, there are probably some people on here that voted for Donald Trump) will probably keep quiet out of fear of being blacklisted.  Sad, but true. 

28% of LGBT Americans Voted for Donald Trump According to New York Times Exit Poll

https://gayexpress.co.nz/2020/11/28-of-lgbt-americans-voted-for-donald-trump-according-to-new-york-times-exit-poll/

That is a 14 percent gain over last time, if this article is correct.   That is quite a large bump. 

13 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Either way, I hope for a safe and rational transference of power to whoever the next president is!

That is yet to be determined. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

They have been around for years and have been calling/projecting presidential elections for 20 years.  Again, I do not have any idea who is going to ultimately win this election.   The odds as of right now, are still in Biden's favor.  Good or bad, I will let each person decide for themsellves.  Although, I am sure that most people on this site are hoping for a Biden Victory.  And those that aren't, (and statistics would tell you that yes, there are probably some people on here that voted for Donald Trump) will probably keep quiet out of fear of being blacklisted.  Sad, but true. 

28% of LGBT Americans Voted for Donald Trump According to New York Times Exit Poll

https://gayexpress.co.nz/2020/11/28-of-lgbt-americans-voted-for-donald-trump-according-to-new-york-times-exit-poll/

That is a 14 percent gain over last time, if this article is correct.   That is quite a large bump. 

That is yet to be determined. 

They're also very clearly right-leaning and their comments section is full of sexist, racist, homophobic remarks...I wouldn't call them a reliable source, but you do you! Either way, they apparently never called PA for Biden in the first place, so nothing has actually changed there.

It's sad that LGBT people would vote for someone who's taken away trans rights, doesn't support gay marriage and whose presidency has led to a 12% jump in hate crimes. Still, people on here also support Ava Max's singing career so it wouldn't be the worst thing that's happened on PHF!

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

they apparently never called PA for Biden in the first place, so nothing has actually changed there.

I am not above admitting when I am wrong.  I was wrong.  Thanks for bringing that part to my attention.  Even smart people like me make mistakes.  :)

https://www.850wftl.com/realclearpolitics-does-not-have-biden-winning-pennsylvania-or-presidency-yet/

• Like 1