Edward Sidler - FEARS + SHADOWS (Second album, September 10, 2021)

Ice Prince

Hello, PHF family! This is my second studio album Fears + Shadows (stylised in all uppercase), digitally released on September 8, 2021. Five singles from the album were released, "Broken" (Dec 18, 2020) and "Cherry" (Feb 5, 2021), "Evil In Me" (June 16, 2021), "Wish I Knew" (Aug 9, 2021), and "Keep Me From Falling" (Sept 3, 2021). I'm so excited for this project, it's more personal and the songwriting is more experience-based than my previous record Last Days of Freedom. Here is the official artwork:

FEARS + SHADOWS (2021)

edward-sidler-fears-shadows-2022-reissue

1. Fears
  2. Cherry
  3. Keep Me From Falling
  4. Broken
  5. Smoke & Mirrors
  6. Wish I Knew
  7. Cashmere
  8. Evil In Me
  9. White Butterfly
  10. Fading Ghost
  11. Buried In the Dark
  12. Delete Forever

Stream here!

Cut songs

• Spoiler

• Borderline (released as b-side from the "Broken" single release)
    • Cannonball
    • Each Time
    • Everything Has Changed
    • Everything Is Falling
    • Flicker (reworked into Buried In the Dark)
    • Ghosting (removed from the album after initial release)
    • The Hardest Ever
    • House of Cards (removed from the album after initial release)
    • Landscape
    • Limbo (In My Head) (removed from the album after initial release, but re-released as b-side from the "Wish I Knew" single release)
    • Lose Myself
    • Masquerade feat. CHROMA
    • Naked (removed from the album after initial release)
    • R.E.M. (removed from the album after initial release)
    • Reason Why (I Fear Everything) (removed from the album after initial release)
    • U Know Me So Well
    • Wildfire (included as b-side from the "Evil In Me" single release)

I might leak the more decent ones from the bunch dddd nothing special but would be cool to have an unreleased folder of mine I guess lol.

OUT NOW!

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

I can't believe I'm getting to this so late... :stretcher:  Sorry boo!

First of all, I LOVE that vocoder effect! :hail: You have to teach me how to do that because I've been trying to learn for years! The song is really well written too, especially the chorus. I still think your production skills are your best talents so far. Keep it up boo, you have a lot to offer!

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I can't believe I'm getting to this so late... :stretcher:  Sorry boo!

First of all, I LOVE that vocoder effect! :hail: You have to teach me how to do that because I've been trying to learn for years! The song is really well written too, especially the chorus. I still think your production skills are your best talents so far. Keep it up boo, you have a lot to offer!

Thank you so much for listening! I was beginning to believe it would flop :yeah: 

Of course I can show you how to use the vocoder (and the best, it's FREE)! I can send you the tutorial videos where I learned to apply the vocoder, it's waaaay simpler than I imagined. Creating this song (and the album where it belongs) has been refreshing, so I'm glad it's being heard! :) 

• Like 1

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Porter - Second studio album (2021)
  • 1 month later...

I have a new single coming tonight. It's way different to my previous material, and I'm pretty much an enthusiastic of it and its brother tracks that are part of my second project. "Broken" will premiere tonight at midnight along with a lyric video!

edward-porter-broken-single-600px.jpg

Edited by Moonchild

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Porter - FEARS (Second album, 2021)
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Your production is always getting better and better! Can't wait to hear the full project!

Mess that I forgot this was still up :stretcher: 

I ended up finding out how to make vocals sound clearer in a song, so I remastered the whole thing including the two singles I dropped from the project lol. So when the album drops the singles will sound better than the single versions ? I'm kinda proud of this one, actually. A few days ago I'd say the album is ready, but after a few listens I found out a song will not make it and I'll rescue one of the outtakes at the end. 

Anyways, new single drops on February 5! Aka my favourite song of the record. So... thanks for listening!

P.S. Fears is coming in April, but a remastered, re-recorded, final, listenable, un-autotuned and whatever version of Last Days of Freedom is coming on March!!! 

• YAAASSS 1

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - FEARS (Second album, 2021)
4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I'm here for the Rina x Lana mashup! :hail: Who are these cute boys in the music video tho? ;) 

I don't know who they are, but I found the footage for free use in some platform over there, I think Pexels. I think KoolShooters is the name of the user who uploaded it. But no clue on their names though :( They are so cute, when I found the videos I totally thought they could fit in the story of the song. Thanks for listening!

• YAAASSS 1

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - FEARS (Second album, April 16, 2021)
On 4/6/2021 at 8:24 AM, iwantattentiontoo said:

Wow great work! Can't wait to hear the rest!

OMG thank you so much! The whole album comes out in 10 days :wink: I'll post it here too so you can check it out! Thanks again for listening <3 

Edited by Moonchild

• Ice Prince changed the title to Edward Sidler - FEARS + SHADOWS (Second album, September 10, 2021)