Kara DioGuardi - Collection (Unreleased, albums, demos, ...)

the end

KA-3.jpg

Albums / Live :

Mad DoLL *
  Make Believe CD1 *
  Platinum Weird CD2 *
  Live Sessions *

Demos for other artists :

Better Off Alone (Katharine Mcphee Demo) *
   Come Clean (Hilary Duff Demo) *
   Gone (Kelly Clarkson Demo) *
   Good Like That (Demo for Kylie Minogue) *
   Had It All (Katharine Mcphee Demo) *
   I See You (Alguien Mas- Belinda Demo) *
   More Than Life (Kelly Osbourne Demo) *
   No Boundaries (American Idol Winners Demo) *
   Now You Know (Hilary Duff Demo) *
   Pretty Little Dum Dum (Anastacia Demo) *
   Someones Watching Over Me (Hilary Duff Demo) *
   Sometimes You Leave (Carrie Underwood Demo) *
   Supergirl (Hilary Duff Demo) *
   Taking Chances (Celine Dion Demo) *
   Terrified (Katharine McPhee Demo) *
   Underneath This Smile (Hilary Duff Demo) *
   We Got The Party (Miley Cyrus Demo) *

Unreleased :

All Work No Play *
   Girlfriend *
   Hey Hey You You *

Idiot (feat. James Fauntleroy) *
   Mouth *
   Party Song (feat. Neon Hitch) *
   Sorrys (feat. P!nk) *

The Right Thing *
   Til We Get it Right *
   This Guitar (Can't Keep From Crying) (feat. George Harrison) *

Snippets :

Always Believe *
  Always Gonna Be About Me (feat. Michelle Bell) *
  Bring It All Back *
  Doing It (feat. Michelle Bell) *
  I Never Said *
  I Still Believe *
  No One Else *
  Rush Me (feat. Michelle Bell) *
  Say It To Me * 

Edited by illusion
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Kara DioGuardi is one of my favorite songwriters of all time. Her ability to craft unforgettable melodies and lyrics that hit you right in the heart is truly unparalleled.

From her work with artists like Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood to her collaborations with Pink, Britney Spears, and many others, Kara has proven time and again that she has a gift for creating hit songs that resonate with audiences around the world.

What I love most about Kara's songwriting is the way she is able to tell stories with her music. Her lyrics are always deeply personal and emotionally charged, exploring themes of love, loss, and self-discovery in a way that feels honest and authentic.

She also has an incredible sense of melody, crafting hooks and choruses that get stuck in your head for days. Her music has a way of staying with you long after you've listened to it, which is a true testament to her talent as a songwriter.

Overall, I have so much love and respect for Kara DioGuardi's work as a songwriter. She has made an indelible mark on the music industry and has inspired countless artists and fans with her incredible music.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

It's crazy how some songwriters and producers will be in demand colaborating with plenty of artists and then no one wants to work with them anymore. Kara DioGuardi used to be on the credits of so many albums I loved in the 2000s, and you just don't see her name anywhere now. This industry is brutal. ☠️

3 hours ago, napoleon said:

It's crazy how some songwriters and producers will be in demand colaborating with plenty of artists and then no one wants to work with them anymore. Kara DioGuardi used to be on the credits of so many albums I loved in the 2000s, and you just don't see her name anywhere now. This industry is brutal. ☠️

I was literally thinking about this a few weeks ago! I honestly wonder if she's just made enough money from all her co-writes and doesn't feel the need to work anymore. I wish she'd give us another album with Kelly, Pink or Hilary though :( 

• Like 2

On 3/5/2023 at 6:58 PM, napoleon said:

On 3/5/2023 at 10:06 PM, Leaving said:

I was literally thinking about this a few weeks ago! I honestly wonder if she's just made enough money from all her co-writes and doesn't feel the need to work anymore. I wish she'd give us another album with Kelly, Pink or Hilary though :( 

Do you happen to have the Hilary Duff demos? I couldn't download them and I can't find them anywhere :(