Taxi is beign sold

AngelSky

There is a private group buy going on in a small circle that plan to vault the song. I finally listened to a snip yesterday and honestly thought this would be like My Oh My or Havana vibe but it’s just a slow track! What’s the hype?!

Edited by mxtt
  • WTF 1

9 hours ago, mxtt said:

There is a private group buy going on in a small circle that plan to vault the song. I finally listened to a snip yesterday and honestly thought this would be like My Oh My or Havana vibe but it’s just a slow track! What’s the hype?!

She sounds goregous in the snippet. Arr you part of th group buy? If yes you buy it and leak. Those people are idiots to vault it

Edited by Joan

39 minutes ago, Joan said:

She sounds goregous in the snippet. Arr you part of th group buy? If yes you buy it and leak. Those people are idiots to vault it

I was asked and said no when I heard the snippet, and I absolutely vault what I put money into. No reason I should spend the money it takes to give it out for free. Don’t know where that benefits me lol

5 hours ago, mxtt said:

I was asked and said no when I heard the snippet, and I absolutely vault what I put money into. No reason I should spend the money it takes to give it out for free. Don’t know where that benefits me lol

Then you're a selfish hoe

5 hours ago, Joan said:

It's not about what benefits the one who buys. It's about the benefit of everyone

That’s hilarious. Some of you guys can be so entitled it’s ridiculous. I doubt you’ve ever spent hundreds of dollars to give something out to the public, you just want the  handouts. Put the money up and you can do whatever you want with the song. ?‍♂️

20 minutes ago, mxtt said:

That’s hilarious. Some of you guys can be so entitled it’s ridiculous. I doubt you’ve ever spent hundreds of dollars to give something out to the public, you just want the  handouts. Put the money up and you can do whatever you want with the song. ?‍♂️

If I had the money I woul buy and leak

• LMAO 1

19 hours ago, mxtt said:

I don’t think it’s selfish, this logic makes perfect sense, why spend hundreds of dollars over a song (this goes for legit any unreleased tbh) that won’t get sold again just to leak it for everyone, I understand maybe if it’s a group buy but still the people who buy it don’t have to leak it, especially if it’s just one person who spends that much on one song lol. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Illuminating Purple said:

I don’t think it’s selfish, this logic makes perfect sense, why spend hundreds of dollars over a song (this goes for legit any unreleased tbh) that won’t get sold again just to leak it for everyone, I understand maybe if it’s a group buy but still the people who buy it don’t have to leak it, especially if it’s just one person who spends that much on one song lol. 

Thank you. I appreciate this response a lot. Of course everyone would like to be a good person and spread the joy, but my share would’ve been $200. So spending that and no way of getting any part of that money back just wouldn’t make sense to me.

Like everything, if 6 people are involved like they mentioned, it will probably surface in the future.

• Like 2