Taxi is beign sold

AngelSky

1 minute ago, grandelizer said:

yes!! also "the boy" should leak too, its been almost 3 years

i'm pretty sure someone bought that. maybe they'll leak it. but according to this one yt channel, taxi and eyes on you are coming next. not too sure about taxi but the eyes on you snippet leaked along the be right here and unforgettable snippets. be right there and unforgettable have been leaked so eyes on you will probs be next

1 minute ago, sheeshqueenlool said:

i'm pretty sure someone bought that. maybe they'll leak it. but according to this one yt channel, taxi and eyes on you are coming next. not too sure about taxi but the eyes on you snippet leaked along the be right here and unforgettable snippets. be right there and unforgettable have been leaked so eyes on you will probs be next

yeah, for sure eyes on you is the next one, the boy was sold in 2018 by MM, it was really expensive, but yeah, someone has it and its just keeping it

1 minute ago, sheeshqueenlool said:

do you know what happened to the god is a woman demo mm was selling? and i'm really hyped about eyes on you

the giaw demo wasnt sold and just insiders from label records has it but they dont trade or even sell it

Just now, sheeshqueenlool said:

wait, didn't the songs 'anyone' and 'obsession' get leaked? they were scrapped romance songs

obsession just the writer demo leaked, anyone just the insiders have it too, but not even a snippet of them leaked in camila's voice

1 minute ago, grandelizer said:

so let's hope it will leak along with the boy , and then all camila songs that MM sold will finally all be online..we already got curious and must be love 

I don't really want the Boy to be honest the snippet put me off it