The Challenge

Capsule

r4pXjfd.png

The Challenge is a reality competition show that started airing 1998. Originally featuring alumni from MTV's The Real World and Road Rules, the show has spanned 35 seasons featuring stars from Are You The One?, Ex On The Beach (US, UK and Brazil), Geordie Shore, Floribama Shore, Big Brother (US and Celebrity UK), Love Island (UK), The Bachelorette, Vanderpump Rules, Survivor Turkey, American Ninja Warrior and many more. It is one of the longest-running reality shows of all-time.

The show has also had several spin-offs, the most recognizable being The Challenge: Champs VS. Stars (first season known as Champs VS. Pros). The spin-off featured alumni from various seasons of The Challenge facing off against celebrities from both sports and entertainment in an effort to win money for the charity of their choice.

Current Season: Total Madness (airs Wednesdays at 8pm on MTV)

1 hour ago, Iheart98 said:

My favorite show ever along with big brother and making the band

Yaaaaaas! All amazing choices! Who are your favorites?

Mine are Cara Maria, Ashley M, Marie, Kam, Angela, Kailah, Davonne, Bayleigh, Leroy, Bananas, Nany (sometimes), and some others. But those are my mains!

I also really like Wes, CT and Aneesa. Have some reservations about Paulie still from Big Brother, but I did enjoy him on The Challenge so I'm getting there. Kenny was a great player, too, but with the sexual assault allegations... I can't really call him a favorite.

• Shook 1

10 minutes ago, Capsule said:

I also really like Wes, CT and Aneesa. Have some reservations about Paulie still from Big Brother, but I did enjoy him on The Challenge so I'm getting there. Kenny was a great player, too, but with the sexual assault allegations... I can't really call him a favorite.

I didn’t know that about Kenny omg. And for paulie, I really just enjoy looking at him.... and his brother ?

11 minutes ago, Iheart98 said:

I didn’t know that about Kenny omg. And for paulie, I really just enjoy looking at him.... and his brother ?

YAAAAAAS! Cody Calafiore is the PERFECT man! Paulie is also cute, but I feel like CBS got it right the first time with male model extraordinaire Cody the second place king!

But yeah, Kenny and Evan both were banned from the network after sexual misconduct against Tonya during The Ruins.

On 6/25/2020 at 11:19 PM, Capsule said:

YAAAAAAS! Cody Calafiore is the PERFECT man! Paulie is also cute, but I feel like CBS got it right the first time with male model extraordinaire Cody the second place king!

But yeah, Kenny and Evan both were banned from the network after sexual misconduct against Tonya during The Ruins.

Damn. They were such good characters on the show, I guess some people hide their true selves