Should Tweener Be Banned From PHF?

Main Pop Girl

Should Tweener Be Banned From PHF?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tweener Be Banned From PHF?

• Yes
    • No, but only if he posts ass pics in the Nudes thread
    • No

Recently it has come to my attention that @Tweener, once the Prince of PHF, has become no better than a Melanie Martinez stan on PHF. I only see him post negative things on this forum.

On 8/21/2019 at 6:17 AM, Tweener said:

This is some gross auto-tuned mess.

On 8/20/2019 at 6:14 AM, Tweener said:

She is over. She recorded this music video with an Android, I swear. It's so cheap looking. And the song is dull. She hasn't evolved as an artist since Everytime we Touch.

She had only like 6 good songs throughout her career and some of them were covers.

On 8/19/2019 at 2:34 AM, Tweener said:

She should stick to acting in sitcoms. Sorry.

On 8/13/2019 at 10:33 PM, Tweener said:

I'm sorry but she had only one great song in her entire career and it's this bop. How could you forget?!??

On 8/8/2019 at 11:30 PM, Tweener said:

lmao. that's sad to watch

Hilary Duff Laughing GIF by YoungerTV

On 8/7/2019 at 3:42 AM, Tweener said:

she really ruined one of her best songs Next Best American Record.......... i give up on her

From his posts to his threads, it's like he has no value or respect for originality. He's a laughing stock. It's cheesy, it's disgusting, I personally found it artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed sitting here having to read his negativity on this site and having to even dignify him with a response. He makes me sick. He has no identity. I am ashamed to be here.

Which leads me to my question: Should the once popular @Tweener be banned from PHF? I would especially like to hear from @TweenerGoFuckYourself. Tell me your thoughts!

• LMAO 2