Madonna 1997 Demo Assembly

Music Xclusive

• 2 months later...

According to what I have found, a full album of the 14 songs was released or leaked some time ago.  I found a link for it from back in March.  Unfortunately, the link has since died.  I have put in a request to the OP to see if they are willing to re-upload it.  So far no response.  I have no reason to doubt that they are original as this OP has been very reliable from my experiences with him in the past.

Madonna ?- Ray of Light (Demo Assembly As Of 06-04-1997 - FULL ALBUM)

453MB

Madonna - Ray Of Light DEMOS (OFFICIAL) Set List.png

• 4 weeks later...

It leaked, the whole thing. I don't remember where the hell did I find it, but it leaked in its entirety. I added three final tracks the demo assembly didn't have, but the first 14 tracks are the exact ones of the original demo assembly. I actually had the wav files, but as I was running out of memory, I had to convert them to .m4a files and use a smaller format. However, the songs were in .wav lossless and the quality remained - you can check the waveforms in Spek and the quality is lossless! Here you go: Madonna - Ray of Light: Demo Assembly (Deluxe Version). Enjoy!

madonna-ray-of-light-demo-assembly-spek-test.jpg

Test of Spek of the first track, "Sky Fits Heaven"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Moonchild said:

It leaked, the whole thing. I don't remember where the hell did I find it, but it leaked in its entirety. I added three final tracks the demo assembly didn't have, but the first 14 tracks are the exact ones of the original demo assembly. I actually had the wav files, but as I was running out of memory, I had to convert them to .m4a files and use a smaller format. However, the songs were in .wav lossless and the quality remained - you can check the waveforms in Spek and the quality is lossless! Here you go: Madonna - Ray of Light: Demo Assembly (Deluxe Version). Enjoy!

madonna-ray-of-light-demo-assembly-spek-test.jpg

Test of Spek of the first track, "Sky Fits Heaven"

Thank you Moonchild.  I had no luck getting this from the OP.  You done good. 

• Like 2