Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello there 😃

I never really introduced myself in a propor way, so here it is 😊

My name is André, I'm 25 years old and I'm from Portugal!

My music passion and journey started around 2005, when "Wake Up" from Hilary Duff and "Hung Up" from Madonna came into my life! After that I develop a truly love for miss Duff and I'm still in love with her until now! I've always felt some kind of joy and happiness when I was listening to her songs, watching her movies or similar, she is such a breathe of life, I can't describe it!

Although, I know that something was growing inside me around the time that I listened to t.A.T.u. when I was really young, when they released "All The Things She Said", "Not Gonna Get Us" and their Eurovision entry "Ne ver', ne boysia (Не верь, не бойся)". And I'm still a die hard fan of them, even if they broke up, I still listen to their music and I follow their individual career. 

I love pop, electronic, rock and alternative music, but I still like a little bit of the other kinds, I'm not that picky with music, I just listen to what it feels right to me. 

I hope that I can share my passion with all the users here and feel free to ask questions if needed 😊

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! Welcome to the forum! 

The way you've been posting in all sections and helping other members made me think you'd been here for ages! 😮

You're one of those newbies that make me hope you'll stick around for a long time! Have fun on the board and don't let the crazy stans scare you away! <3

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Hi! Welcome to the forum! 

The way you've been posting in all sections and helping other members made me think you'd been here for ages! 😮

You're one of those newbies that make me hope you'll stick around for a long time! Have fun on the board and don't let the crazy stans scare you away! <3

 

Ahah actually I created my account in 2017 but I don't why but I never used the forum 😕

But I came back this year and I hope that I can stick around for some time too 😊 Thank you for your kindness and for being an awesome user, always sharing your songs 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A flawless list of interested artists, criminal I don't see Sky Ferreira on your signature. Give her a try and let me know what you think of her music!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cypher said:

A flawless list of interested artists, criminal I don't see Sky Ferreira on your signature. Give her a try and let me know what you think of her music!

I could actually include her on my signature! I love her, I remember being on my high school and listening to her first singles like “99 tears”, “108”, “haters anonymous”. And then she released “Red Lips”, written by Shirley Manson which I previously loved too! But my favourite track from her is “Lost in my Bedroom” 😍 still waiting for “Masochism” 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

I could actually include her on my signature! I love her, I remember being on my high school and listening to her first singles like “99 tears”, “108”, “haters anonymous”. And then she released “Red Lips”, written by Shirley Manson which I previously loved too! But my favourite track from her is “Lost in my Bedroom” 😍 still waiting for “Masochism” 😅

A regular stan! :hail: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally a new member who doesn't act like a total psychopath! :hail: I'm happy to have you here, you seem to have a really cool and varied taste in music and I'm always glad to have more Hilary fans around. ;) Hope you enjoy the forum boo! <3 

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Cypher said:

A regular stan! :hail: 

Thank you 😍 I also have the special edition of her Night Time, My Time CD, including the Ghost EP (I'm a CD Collector 😅, I forgot to mention that)!

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Finally a new member who doesn't act like a total psychopath! :hail: I'm happy to have you here, you seem to have a really cool and varied taste in music and I'm always glad to have more Hilary fans around. ;) Hope you enjoy the forum boo! <3 

I try to not act like that 😅 Thank you for being so nice and for being such an awesome administrator 😃 I'm already enjoying it and I'm trying to stay the more active as possible 😊

2 hours ago, ruifilipe said:

Olá

Please login or register to see this link.

It's good to see that we are from the same country 😊

 

Olá

Please login or register to see this link.

😃 Yup, we are representing Portugal here 😁

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, UnknownBoyPT said:

Thank you 😍 I also have the special edition of her Night Time, My Time CD, including the Ghost EP (I'm a CD Collector 😅, I forgot to mention that)!

Me too! There aren't too many people who still invest in CDs...since they're basically a dying art, but there's something special about owning the material and seeing the work that went into booklets or inserts. I definitely feel that that part is largely underappreciated, especially with the modern streaming venture. That being said, I support both streaming and CDs, my collection is huge and I've definitely wondered what I plan to do with all of them in years to come.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Me too! There aren't too many people who still invest in CDs...since they're basically a dying art, but there's something special about owning the material and seeing the work that went into booklets or inserts. I definitely feel that that part is largely underappreciated, especially with the modern streaming venture. That being said, I support both streaming and CDs, my collection is huge and I've definitely wondered what I plan to do with all of them in years to come.

I know and that’s a shame, some physical editions are so beautiful and people nowadays only listen to music on streaming plataform but I enjoy to listen to them on my home cinema or in my car, it’s a different feeling 😊 but, like you, I also love to see the booklet and my favourite part it’s when they release the album as a digipack or book version, like Kylie’s Golden deluxe. 

My collection surpassed the 400 items a few weeks ago 😅 and I also wonder what I will do with them in the future, and I’ve some signed editions and they can be worth a lot in the future!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

×