Joe Jackson Dead at 69

joe-jackson-red-carpet.jpg?quality=85&st

Joe Jackson, the father of music legends Michael and Janet Jackson, has died at age 89, a person close to the family has confirmed to the BBC.

Jackson passed away early on Wednesday morning after he had been in hospital for terminal pancreatic cancer, celebrity news website TMZ reports.

His death comes just two days after the anniversary of his son Michael Jackson's death nine years ago.

First XXX, now Joe Jackson, the man notorious for physically and mentally abusing the Jackson children (and leading to the messes that are/were Michael and Latoya). :orly: Looks like 2018 is the year of saying R.I.P. to assholes, let's hope Trump is next! 

7 hours ago, Countess said:

First XXX, now Joe Jackson, the man notorious for physically and mentally abusing the Jackson children (and leading to the messes that are/were Michael and Latoya). :orly: Looks like 2018 is the year of saying R.I.P. to assholes

Why is this news?  Oh yea....Because he is Michael Jackson's dad.  

However.  From everything I have ever read about this guy, he was not a nice man to his Children.  And a lot of that is from his own kids.

Not going to get any sympathy from me. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Why is this news?  Oh yea....Because he is Michael Jackson's dad.  

However.  From everything I have ever read about this guy, he was not a nice man to his Children.  And a lot of that is from his own kids.

Not going to get any sympathy from me. 

You and me both sis. :wink: He was responsible for perpetuating childhood abuse which has stuck with his children for their entire lives and which is now going on to affect their children too. He won't be missed. :hottie: 

• Like 1