Hyuksbf's Covers

Hyuksbf

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2019 at 2:17 AM, Hyuksbf said:

I got a request from a user on IG for this using this specific image and this is what i came up with. I was kinda going for a mix of the design used for visions and also the texture We Deserve Power

GRIMES - PRETTY DARK (DEMO)

46519878585_2bfd8f8e06_o.png

Your mind... :yaskween::yaskween::yaskween:

• Shook 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2019 at 12:56 AM, JoJo Grande said:

These are lit omfg

On 4/15/2019 at 6:37 AM, Ruthless Love said:

slayyyyyy

On 4/15/2019 at 3:43 PM, coolaideonfire said:

These artists need to hit you up to design their stuff for real (if they aren't already ;))

asdfjsfsaj thanks! i wish! but one day it's gonna happen i'm putting it into the universe! I will keep working hard on my covers

Rosalía - EL MAL QUERER TOUR: Live at Coachella 2019 (Weekend 1)

So i LOOOVE live versions and i am literally obsessed with Rosalia right now and i'm so glad her set was recorded. I extracted the audio from a HD ts file and split the tracks to create this album and i needed a cover art so i created this. Here is a link for the album.

46929023614_c83061c9c8_o.png

• Like 2

Leighton Meester Front Cut

So a few days ago me and some fellow users talked about miss leighton's music and it reminded me of this GEM of an unreleased song and decided to make a cover for it. (I had actually made one a while back like 8 years ago, when i first started playing around with graphics and looking back it was so bad and so LQ lol)

47629822592_e9157db9fb_o.png

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Hyuksbf said:

Leighton Meester Front Cut

So a few days ago me and some fellow users talked about miss leighton's music and it reminded me of this GEM of an unreleased song and decided to make a cover for it. (I had actually made one a while back like 8 years ago, when i first started playing around with graphics and looking back it was so bad and so LQ lol)

47629822592_e9157db9fb_o.png

FUCK ME UP! How did you do the "Leighton Meester" text? Because it's fucking incredible!

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

FUCK ME UP! How did you do the "Leighton Meester" text? Because it's fucking incredible!

So i basically just copied the text, rasterized it, selected it, Select > Modify > contract to shrink the selection, deleted the selected area, copied that and just selected the bottom half of that and deleted it!

• Like 1