Hyuksbf

Hyuksbf's Covers

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

A FUCKING CONCEPT!

As soon as i saw that picture i was like i'm making a cover with this. Honestly i wish more of the photo-shoot was out but you make do with what you have

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 2:17 AM, Hyuksbf said:

I got a request from a user on IG for this using this specific image and this is what i came up with. I was kinda going for a mix of the design used for visions and also the texture We Deserve Power

GRIMES - PRETTY DARK (DEMO)

Please login or register to see this link.

Your mind... :yaskween::yaskween::yaskween:

• Shook 1

On 4/15/2019 at 12:56 AM, JoJo Grande said:

These are lit omfg

On 4/15/2019 at 6:37 AM, Ruthless Love said:

slayyyyyy

On 4/15/2019 at 3:43 PM, coolaideonfire said:

These artists need to hit you up to design their stuff for real (if they aren't already ;))

asdfjsfsaj thanks! i wish! but one day it's gonna happen i'm putting it into the universe! I will keep working hard on my covers

Rosalía - EL MAL QUERER TOUR: Live at Coachella 2019 (Weekend 1)

So i LOOOVE live versions and i am literally obsessed with Rosalia right now and i'm so glad her set was recorded. I extracted the audio from a HD ts file and split the tracks to create this album and i needed a cover art so i created this.

is a link for the album.

46929023614_c83061c9c8_o.png

• Like 2

Leighton Meester Front Cut

So a few days ago me and some fellow users talked about miss leighton's music and it reminded me of this GEM of an unreleased song and decided to make a cover for it. (I had actually made one a while back like 8 years ago, when i first started playing around with graphics and looking back it was so bad and so LQ lol)

47629822592_e9157db9fb_o.png

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Hyuksbf said:

Leighton Meester Front Cut

So a few days ago me and some fellow users talked about miss leighton's music and it reminded me of this GEM of an unreleased song and decided to make a cover for it. (I had actually made one a while back like 8 years ago, when i first started playing around with graphics and looking back it was so bad and so LQ lol)

FUCK ME UP! How did you do the "Leighton Meester" text? Because it's fucking incredible!

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

FUCK ME UP! How did you do the "Leighton Meester" text? Because it's fucking incredible!

Spoiler

ass-eating-18.gif

3 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

So i basically just copied the text, rasterized it, selected it, Select > Modify > contract to shrink the selection, deleted the selected area, copied that and just selected the bottom half of that and deleted it!

• Like 1