Hyuksbf's Covers

Hyuksbf

Carly Rae Jepsen - The Dedicated Tour: Live In Los Angeles

48822957598_8e225da799_o.png

I'd like to present you guys with The Dedicated Tour: Live in Los Angeles audio! Finding a good image from this specific show was so hard i'm glad i found this one. I've been dying to post the audio but i didn't have the cover ready but i'm glad with how it came out in the end. 

DL: Here

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

15 hours ago, Hyuksbf said:

I'd like to present you guys with The Dedicated Tour: Live in Los Angeles audio! Finding a good image from this specific show was so hard i'm glad i found this one. I've been dying to post the audio but i didn't have the cover ready but i'm glad with how it came out in the end. 

This is a FUCKING win!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2019 at 8:28 AM, weakrgirl said:

How do you make these physical album and vynil concepts? Do you have a template or something? I'm thinking about doing cover designs myself but I don't know how to start.

@weakrgirl yea these are basically templates i created using mock-up psds i found so once i've made the design i save it as an image and then open the template click on the smart layer for one of the mock ups and once it opens up the mock up in a separate layer i just embed the image of the cover and it automatically updates on the template and i use a shrink wrap texture to give it a more realistic look. if you ever need help feel free to message me!

Woo-Ah Logotype

So i have something a little different today that i've been working on for a couple of days. I've been really inspired by the full album "Turn Off The Lights" by our girl Kim and also a bunch of designers out there who do a lot of chrome logotypes and wanted to give it a try.

48898460911_fa2ea7a459_o.png

• Like 3

On 10/1/2019 at 6:13 AM, Hyuksbf said:

i like it but its  the file is so big for an album HAHAHAH i thought it was a video can you upload it with lower file size?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...