Hyuksbf's Covers

Hyuksbf

Tove Lo - The Lady Wood Tour: Live at Lollapalooza Chicago 2017

48680435208_7b6a456516_o.png

So i've been sitting with the video file for this show for a little minute now with the means of making a live album. Well today i finally did just that after no luck of finding a previously made live album. I did find one for the brazil lolla but not this one. Donwload: Here

Also!

Kim Petras - 1,2,3 Dayz Up (Sophie Mix)

48680873881_3b7907a041_o.png

So i was bored and decided to make this cover for this alternate mix of 1,2,3 Dayz Up that i have that i've called the sophie mix because it's a re-make of how she would play it live

• Like 1

Tove Lo - Live at Untold Festival 2019

48723856423_23cb95fc43_o.png

I'm so proud of this cover you guys don't even know! thank god i finally found an actual professional photo from her set. I had finished the audio as well as audio for Carly's dedicated tour (gonna start working on a cover for that now!) the other day but was struggling to find a photo from her live set. 

Download: Here

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 6:49 AM, Hyuksbf said:

Tove Lo - Live at Untold Festival 2019

48723856423_23cb95fc43_o.png

I'm so proud of this cover you guys don't even know! thank god i finally found an actual professional photo from her set. I had finished the audio as well as audio for Carly's dedicated tour (gonna start working on a cover for that now!) the other day but was struggling to find a photo from her live set. 

Download: Here

omg this is so good! 

btw where do you edit this?

• Shook 1