We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Skinny Legend

Shawn Mendes Allegedly To Come Out In New Song

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Earlier this week there were rumours that a big male popstar was going to come out in a song next week, and now we're hearing that it's meant to be Shawn Mendes!

Apparently Shawn has a song coming out next Friday called 'Falling All In You' where he alludes to being in a relationship with another man.

At the moment it's still a rumour and even if the lyrics are correct they can be interpreted in different ways, but if it's true then this is a huge deal! What do y'all think? ;) 

1 hour ago, Volcanion said:

The album leaked.

Has anyone listened to this track yet?

I have the album and I haven't listened to it yet but I will now after hearing this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nocloudscontrol said:

Shit, I just listened to the song omfg. 

I'm still not 100% convinced that he's coming out in this song but it does seem like he's hinting at it... :orly: Not only do we have the "men" line but the "I can't see one thing wrong/Between the both of us" line in particular seems like it could be about a gay relationship. If it's true then I'm happy for him and I love that we can have a male popstar come out in 2018 without it being a huge drama! :yaskween:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Countess said:

Earlier this week there were rumours that a big male popstar was going to come out in a song next week, and now we're hearing that it's meant to be Shawn Mendes!

Apparently Shawn has a song coming out next Friday called 'Falling All In You' where he alludes to being in a relationship with another man.

At the moment it's still a rumour and even if the lyrics are correct they can be interpreted in different ways, but if it's true then this is a huge deal! What do y'all think? ;) 

Good for him or whoever it is.  But honestly, I do not care if he is Gay.  If, it is in fact him that the rumors were/are referring to, so be it.  However.  Since at this time they are still rumors, I don't think mentioning his or anyones name is appropriate at this time.  What if it's not him?  JMHO. 

My opinion on him being gay.  Or for that matter anyone else being gay, straight or otherwise has no impact on my personal life.  I live my life to the fullest extent I can.  And I try to respect everyone else who does the same.  As long as they are not breaking any laws.  I know that may get some people here upset, but that is how I feel on the subject.

So I say to whomever it may be.  If that is what you need to do to make yourself happy.  Go for it. 

If you listen to the song you can clearly tell he's talking about a girl falling in love with other guys. 

• Sad 1

On 5/25/2018 at 11:23 AM, Whoknowsmehere said:

Good for him or whoever it is.  But honestly, I do not care if he is Gay.  If, it is in fact him that the rumors were/are referring to, so be it.  However.  Since at this time they are still rumors, I don't think mentioning his or anyones name is appropriate at this time.  What if it's not him?  JMHO. 

My opinion on him being gay.  Or for that matter anyone else being gay, straight or otherwise has no impact on my personal life.  I live my life to the fullest extent I can.  And I try to respect everyone else who does the same.  As long as they are not breaking any laws.  I know that may get some people here upset, but that is how I feel on the subject.

So I say to whomever it may be.  If that is what you need to do to make yourself happy.  Go for it. 

By that point the song had already leaked, so it was clear that it was definitely him who was being spoken about. ;) Although whether that makes him gay or not is another issue...

On 5/25/2018 at 11:46 AM, Ari said:

If you listen to the song you can clearly tell he's talking about a girl falling in love with other guys. 

I didn't think that was made clear at all by the song, but that's just me. :orly: 

• Like 1