Hey.

Ari

Hey!

I'm Ari and I just found this forum while looking through a SoundCloud trusted traders list and I thought I'd join!

Don't worry, i'm not here to take all the things and that only, I should be fairly active around the whole forum as well as giving out and not just taking in.

My stan list is quite long lol but my main ones are Little Mix and Ariana (hence the name lol)

I'm looking forward to the future of using this forum :)

On 17/08/2017 at 6:08 PM, Countess said:

Welcome to PHF! :magic: Most people on here like Ariana so I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. <3 I hope you enjoy PHF and don't just spend all your time trading like some people do! :cackle: 

Ahh I'm so glad to hear! 

and most definitely, I'm here for more than trading so I'll be floating in and out of other sections and hopefully be a regular :)

Also, I love your avatar and gif ;) 

On 8/17/2017 at 10:21 AM, dangerousmixers said:

Hey!

I'm dangerousmixers and I just found this forum while looking through a SoundCloud trusted traders list and I thought I'd join!

Don't worry, i'm not here to take all the things and that only, I should be fairly active around the whole forum as well as giving out and not just taking in.

My stan list is quite long lol but my main ones are Little Mix and Ariana (hence the name lol)

I'm looking forward to the future of using this forum :)

welcome <3 ariana is one of mu favorites :mo:i hope u have fun here :)

also send me your trade list and the trusted traders list ;)

21 hours ago, dangerousmixers said:

Ahh I'm so glad to hear! 

and most definitely, I'm here for more than trading so I'll be floating in and out of other sections and hopefully be a regular :)

Also, I love your avatar and gif ;) 

I hope so boo! <3 AND YASSS, STAN THE QUEEN OF CHICKEN NUGGETS AND MOTHER OF DRAGONS! :fishie::fishie::fishie:

1 minute ago, Countess said:

I hope so boo! <3 AND YASSS, STAN THE QUEEN OF CHICKEN NUGGETS AND MOTHER OF DRAGONS! :fishie::fishie::fishie:

THE ONE AND ONLY

THE BEST

THE QUEEN OF KITCHENFLOOR BREAKDOWNS

Wish she stayed in CBB longer, was buzzing for her to be a HM after so long of waiting but tbh can't blame her for leaving.

On 8/20/2017 at 2:25 AM, dangerousmixers said:

THE ONE AND ONLY

THE BEST

THE QUEEN OF KITCHENFLOOR BREAKDOWNS

Wish she stayed in CBB longer, was buzzing for her to be a HM after so long of waiting but tbh can't blame her for leaving.

:yaskween::yaskween::yaskween: YOUR GAY EX-BOYFRIEND COULD NEVER!

I don't necessarily blame her but it does baffle me that she claimed to be such a big fan of the show but apparently had no idea what it actually entails... :stretcher: That house looks like hell and I have no idea why she signed up for it if she didn't think she could handle it!

Archived