hi!

meowstic

i joined upon seeing all the cool stuff that gets posted here. seems a lot friendlier than the other pop forums i'm in 8)

i stan the disney gorls miley, demi, selena, hilary, and sabrina as well as the queen of nickelodeon miss ariana grande. i also love pokémon.

❤️

2 hours ago, meowstic said:

i joined upon seeing all the cool stuff that gets posted here. seems a lot friendlier than the other pop forums i'm in 8)

i stan the disney gorls miley, demi, selena, hilary, and sabrina as well as the queen of nickelodeon miss ariana grande. i also love pokémon.

❤️

:hail::hail::hail:

Welcome!

I adore all of these girls that you mentioned (with the exception of Sabrina just because i'm not so familiar with her music besides 'On Purpose'). Hope you have fun here! 

3 hours ago, meowstic said:

❤️

I most certainly agree at your assessment on how much more friendlier PHF is than a lot of the other music forums are.  Much less drama here. 

And Your lists of favs reads like my list of favs.  Except for pokemon.  Cannot say I am much of a fan. 

Welcome to the board. 

3 hours ago, meowstic said:

❤️

another pokemon stan, looks like you have good taste sis

tumblr_on8u1ja8uV1r2jopqo3_r1_250.gif

(i can look past the music choices...for now)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived