Hello, Hey, and Hi

RocMan

Hello, My name is Doug. I love all types of music but people like Charli XCX - Allie X - Dua Lipa - Skylar Grey - Gwen Stefani - and - Marina and the Diamonds are some of my all time. I like a great song but love an even better song writer, someone that can do both is amazing in my book. Well I hope to get to know lots of you.

Thank you

3 hours ago, RocMan said:

Hello, My name is Doug. I love all types of music but people like Charli XCX - Allie X - Dua Lipa - Skylar Grey - Gwen Stefani - and - Marina and the Diamonds and SELENA GOMEZ are some of my all time. I like a great song but love an even better song writer, someone that can do both is amazing in my book. Well I hope to get to know lots of you.

Thank you

Fixed that for you! Welcome, hope you enjoy it here! :) 

6 minutes ago, SpeedofGays said:

I don't see Lana Del GOd  there how dare you ? ur not welcome 

Bye-GIF-Image-Download-2.gif

Aint nothing godly about that crackwhore sis...:cackle:

7 hours ago, RocMan said:

Hello, My name is Doug. I love all types of music but people like Charli XCX - Allie X - Dua Lipa - Skylar Grey - Gwen Stefani - and - Marina and the Diamonds are some of my all time. I like a great song but love an even better song writer, someone that can do both is amazing in my book. Well I hope to get to know lots of you.

Thank you

Welcome.  I think you will enjoy your stay here very much.  Very friendly people and very easy to navigate. 

Archived