A Story That I've Written/Am Writing

Alexanderrr

Hey Guys.

Over the past few months, I've planned and written a fanfic type story, which is set out as a TV show. The fanfic is a trilogy, meaning there are three seasons. It's a great story for horror lovers, who also like reading. It is a slasher, meaning there is a serial killer stalking and slaughtering teens. It's be really nice if you guys could maybe read it and leave feedback.. 

Click HERE to read The Primal Fear (Season 1)

Click HERE to read The Primal Fear (Season 2)

Click HERE to read The Primal Fear (Season 3)

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I've only read up until the end of the first episode so far, but I love it! :hail: You're a great writer and I think this could make a brilliant TV show! What series is it based on originally?

It has elements of Scream and Little Little Liars. However, I created the characters and storylines. I'm honestly so glad that you love it. 

9 hours ago, Alexanderrr said:

It has elements of Scream and Little Little Liars. However, I created the characters and storylines. I'm honestly so glad that you love it. 

I totally picked up on the Scream vibe, it's really similiar but not a copy which is cool. I got a little Riverdale from the story as well! You should write it out as a script and see if anyone would pick it up! ;) 

10 hours ago, Countess said:

I totally picked up on the Scream vibe, it's really similiar but not a copy which is cool. I got a little Riverdale from the story as well! You should write it out as a script and see if anyone would pick it up! ;) 

Some season 3 characters are named after Riverdale characters (Valerie, Melody, Cheryl, ect).

I've considered writing it as a script. By the way, which episode are you on now?