Which Unheard Of Video Should Be Made Next?

Which Unheard Of Video Should Be Made Next?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which Unheard Of Video Should Be Made Next?

• BRITNEY SPEARS' UNRELEASED ALBUM | The Truth About The Original Doll
    • LADY GAGA AND KANYE WEST'S SCRAPPED TOUR
    • BRITNEY SPEARS UNRELEASED VIDEOS
    • SIX HITS NICOLE SCHERZINGER PASSED ON
    • EIGHT HITS LEONA LEWIS PASSED ON
    • MARIAH SABOTAGED BY J. LO? | The Truth About "Their Feud"

Hey y'all! <3 So recently our last Unheard Of video went a little viral (20 000 views and counting, thank you all so much for your help! :yaskween:) and I wanna make another one but I can't decide what topic to cover. :flush: 

Could y'all vote in the poll and let me know which video you'd most like to see so I can get to work putting it together? <3 If you have any other ideas for videos then let me know down below as well!

Thank you for all your feedback!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... I think that if you don't want to focus all of the videos on Gaga and Brinty, you should add more artists. 

Not to sound too obsessed about this gurl, but Miley has quite a lot of unreleased stuff and she's coming, so maybe more people would watch it now that she's about to slay us all soon

Mariah's shelved material is also interesting.

and if you don't have any idea how to do more promo, you can always make a video about Amelia Lily :flush: 

2 hours ago, Third Eye said:

you should do one about Lana's never released videos

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Well... I think that if you don't want to focus all of the videos on Gaga and Brinty, you should add more artists. 

Not to sound too obsessed about this gurl, but Miley has quite a lot of unreleased stuff and she's coming, so maybe more people would watch it now that she's about to slay us all soon

Mariah's shelved material is also interesting.

and if you don't have any idea how to do more promo, you can always make a video about Amelia Lily :flush: 

These are all good ideas but I really don't know shit about Lana or Miley's unreleased stuff! :flush: If y'all have any sources or links I could use to base the videos on tho, I would love to do it. :hail: 

And @Tweener sis, not Amelia Lily... :shocked: She only has two fans but they're so obsessed they'd probably watch it 10 000 times each! :cackle: 

18 minutes ago, Countess said:

These are all good ideas but I really don't know shit about Lana or Miley's unreleased stuff! :flush: If y'all have any sources or links I could use to base the videos on tho, I would love to do it. :hail: 

And @Tweener sis, not Amelia Lily... :shocked: She only has two fans but they're so obsessed they'd probably watch it 10 000 times each! :cackle: 

Hahahha. I think with Miley @AARmy would be the most helpful <3

And surprisingly when I got BAF there was a shit ton of Amelia stans here xd 

On 5/7/2017 at 9:31 AM, Feral Heart said:

your unheard of video should be about kerli because she's unheard of :cackle:

:cackle: I could actually do one on all of her unreleased albums, she must have like four by now and we know a fair amount about all of them... :stretcher: 

On 5/13/2017 at 0:45 AM, Dasher said:

Have you considered doing one maybe on Kelly Clarkson!!!??? She's got quite the Unreleased that's been leaked. Don't know how much of a favorite she is here but I love her. 

Kelly would be a great one to do! But she has way too many songs to even cover in one video... :stretcher: Maybe I could do 'Top Ten Kelly Clarkson Unreleased Songs To Hear Before You Die' or something. ;) 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Kelly would be a great one to do! But she has way too many songs to even cover in one video... :stretcher: Maybe I could do 'Top Ten Kelly Clarkson Unreleased Songs To Hear Before You Die' or something. ;) 

Yaaas she does have the collection of Unreleased and so many have leaked. I like her version of One Directions "Tell Me A Lie" so much talent she has. I want her to go country I've heard some unleaked songs by her that have a country sound and are amazing. 

On 5/15/2017 at 5:34 AM, Dasher said:

Yaaas she does have the collection of Unreleased and so many have leaked. I like her version of One Directions "Tell Me A Lie" so much talent she has. I want her to go country I've heard some unleaked songs by her that have a country sound and are amazing. 

I'd love a country album too! Not to mention the soul album we've been promised for this year. ;) I hope it's still coming!

Archived