Which Unheard Of Video Should Be Made Next?

Which Unheard Of Video Should Be Made Next?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which Unheard Of Video Should Be Made Next?

• BRITNEY SPEARS' UNRELEASED ALBUM | The Truth About The Original Doll
    • LADY GAGA AND KANYE WEST'S SCRAPPED TOUR
    • BRITNEY SPEARS UNRELEASED VIDEOS
    • SIX HITS NICOLE SCHERZINGER PASSED ON
    • EIGHT HITS LEONA LEWIS PASSED ON
    • MARIAH SABOTAGED BY J. LO? | The Truth About "Their Feud"

4 hours ago, Countess said:

I'd love a country album too! Not to mention the soul album we've been promised for this year. ;) I hope it's still coming!

That's a first I heard of that a soul album! Her voice is so versatile she can sing almost any genre it seems. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/17/2017 at 11:30 PM, Dasher said:

That's a first I heard of that a soul album! Her voice is so versatile she can sing almost any genre it seems. 

She literally announced it almost a year ago with her label change but we haven't heard anything about it since... :'( Hoping it's still on the way!

On 5/21/2017 at 10:44 AM, Countess said:

She literally announced it almost a year ago with her label change but we haven't heard anything about it since... :'( Hoping it's still on the way!

I hate when labels do that to fans. Get us hyped for nothing :( 

22 hours ago, Third Eye said:

why did you make a poll if you ended up doing the videos that nobody voted for :wut::wut:

:cackle::cackle::cackle: I just did those two while I was waiting for results to come in because they were easy and quick to write up while the others will take a longer time... :tragic: 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

:cackle::cackle::cackle: I just did those two while I was waiting for results to come in because they were easy and quick to write up while the others will take a longer time... :tragic: 

I thought so i was like.. Wtf, i want to see the other videos already, and I'm sure the Msriah vs idkher girl will give you a lot of views and subscribers

On 6/1/2017 at 0:45 AM, Third Eye said:

I thought so i was like.. Wtf, i want to see the other videos already, and I'm sure the Msriah vs idkher girl will give you a lot of views and subscribers

:cackle::cackle::cackle: I've started that one too! I have like four I've written halfway through, so I guess we'll just see which one gets finished first. But they'll all be written eventually. ;) 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

:cackle::cackle::cackle: I've started that one too! I have like four I've written halfway through, so I guess we'll just see which one gets finished first. But they'll all be written eventually. ;) 

I will love that one I'm sure

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived