Introduction

Fetish

Okay so, although I have posted a lot, I've never posted a post about me and I am still new as I only joined last friday. 

So, here I go.

So, I joined this website as Ive never really dived into the world of music forums and also music trading, and never really looked into instrumentals/stems etc as i've never cared and I wanted to check it out. I do not have any unreleased tracks, instrumentals etc or really anything to trade. Anything I have RN I would freely give to anyone if they asked, and can be found on here or online. So, Im not really able to trade, more to talk and help people. I try to be very helpful so if there is anytime I can help, I usually do and go out of my way at least, to try :) 

I listen to music from all genres (even country :dealwithit:) and I "stan" a lot of people, but the person I stan the most is Selena Gomez. 

So, I hope im not too annoying around here, everyone i've come into contact with so far has been extremely nice and there are some very talented people on here :) 

WELCOME BABY! <3 I've seen you around before but I feel like I haven't really gotten to know you until I saw this post!

It's nice to have someone on here who's not just here to trade leaked shit or beg for unreleased tracks (music not the bling :orly:), and it's doubly nice to have another Selena stan on here. <3 You seem like a total sweetie and I'm glad to have you on the site, I hope you enjoy it here!

50 minutes ago, Countess said:

WELCOME BABY! <3 I've seen you around before but I feel like I haven't really gotten to know you until I saw this post!

It's nice to have someone on here who's not just here to trade leaked shit or beg for unreleased tracks (music not the bling :orly:), and it's doubly nice to have another Selena stan on here. <3 You seem like a total sweetie and I'm glad to have you on the site, I hope you enjoy it here!

Thank You! <3 and yes! I love Selena, and after leaving stan twitter for music forums it's been totally refreshing to see people that actually like her music and for the most part don't bash her! Thank you for being very sweet! :) 

And i'm sure it is haha! after looking through old forums i've seen so many new accounts with like 1-5 posts asking/begging for stuff! 

9 hours ago, Tweener said:

Welcome baby! <3

I love every ex-act tho Miley>>>>>>>>>>>

But Demi, Selena, Ariana.... I love them all.

Happy to have you here! Buy BANGERZ on iTunes! :magic: 

Thank you!

and i love miley sis! Bangerz is the album of the century.

On 4/20/2017 at 4:37 PM, Love said:

Thank You! <3 and yes! I love Selena, and after leaving stan twitter for music forums it's been totally refreshing to see people that actually like her music and for the most part don't bash her! Thank you for being very sweet! :) 

And i'm sure it is haha! after looking through old forums i've seen so many new accounts with like 1-5 posts asking/begging for stuff! 

Yasss! :hail: I think most people who love pop music love Selena as well. The only ones who hate her are the insane Belieber fans who blame her for "breaking his heart" and the other Disney girl stans who always try and set the girls up against each other. :flush: 

21 minutes ago, Countess said:

Yasss! :hail: I think most people who love pop music love Selena as well. The only ones who hate her are the insane Belieber fans who blame her for "breaking his heart" and the other Disney girl stans who always try and set the girls up against each other. :flush: 

Right! Beliebers are a mess and a half! :tragic:

All the girls are extremely talented and need to be appreciated as individuals!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived