Happy Easter!

Main Pop Girl

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it! <3 And for everyone who doesn't like me, Happy Day of Eating Chocolate. ;) We have a special logo and a new background for the Easter period so if you feel like getting in the spirit feel free to change over for a few days!

My Easter's are always pretty boring because my parents always go away and I have the house to myself. :stretcher: I do have an Easter egg hunt I do though which is fun so I've been eating my weight in chocolate for the past few days and I'll probably keep going as well. :P 

What are you guys doing to celebrate? Let us know down below! :magic:

• YAAASSS 2

I like the background, it's so cute! Actually, my family and I just celebrate Easter as a period when my grandmother come to our region with my father (in this case); we just stay together watching tv series, films and having lunches/dinners in company.

• YAAASSS 1

On 4/16/2017 at 6:36 PM, naecos said:

I like the background, it's so cute! Actually, my family and I just celebrate Easter as a period when my grandmother come to our region with my father (in this case); we just stay together watching tv series, films and having lunches/dinners in company.

That sounds so nice! <3 It's always good to have a family get together. I bet you would have amazing food there as well. ;) 

On 4/16/2017 at 6:37 PM, Tweener said:

Happy Easter, everyone!

My Easter looks like my whole family coming to our house and me having an argument with my father every year. So yeah... now I am in my room and I don't have to deal with anyone's bullshit! :magic: Lucky me :D 

Aww boo, I'm sorry to hear that. :'( Why do you and your dad fight so much? Did you at least spend the day with your boyfriend? <3 

On 4/17/2017 at 0:37 AM, lightyears said:

Happy easter PHF! We don't usually celebrate in my family, but i buy lots of chocolate for myself anyway :D

Gurl, I've had six different types of Easter eggs in the past week... :stretcher: Cadbury chocolate, Darrel Leas chocolate, Oreo chocolate, caramel chocolate, cream eggs and Lindt balls. :flush: 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Aww boo, I'm sorry to hear that. :'( Why do you and your dad fight so much? Did you at least spend the day with your boyfriend? <3 

We just don't get along. But quarrels became a rut in our house, so idc too much. 

And no. We were supposed to meet on upcoming Saturday, but he forgot and made plans with his friends :flush:

On 4/18/2017 at 5:38 PM, Tweener said:

We just don't get along. But quarrels became a rut in our house, so idc too much. 

And no. We were supposed to meet on upcoming Saturday, but he forgot and made plans with his friends :flush:

Oh no! :flush: You're like my brother and my dad, they can't spend more than two hours together before one of them starts a fight with the other...

And omg, I'm sorry to hear that. :'( You better hold out on fucking him for a few weeks just to make him feel guilty. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

6 minutes ago, Countess said:

Oh no! :flush: You're like my brother and my dad, they can't spend more than two hours together before one of them starts a fight with the other...

And omg, I'm sorry to hear that. :'( You better hold out on fucking him for a few weeks just to make him feel guilty. ;) 

that's my plan ;) 

• YAAASSS 1