Hi!

ramen1996

Hi! I'm Michael. Been here a while but finally actually doing something about it and introducing myself. I'd like to try to be more active here as I'm a huge fan of music. (very huge in fact. I run an Instagram dedicated to my CD/cassette/record collection!!) I love many artists from many genres, everything from pop to country to alternative, including Britney Spears, Marina and the Diamonds, Shania Twain, Madonna, Eden xo, etc. I'm awful at introductions! Ha!

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

I only liked Up! by her (the album that is) :D

she is my father's favorite singer so i grew up listening to her but i don't remember much now 

i just know that  Ka-Ching! is freakin B O P !

bQCCc3D.gifbQCCc3D.gif

On 4/2/2017 at 11:43 AM, Tweener said:

I don't see Miley among your faves YET! It needs to change

What is your insta? I didn't know anyone still collects cassettes tho o.O 

Cassettes are my least fave among the three, but working at a thrift store has it's perks. My Insta is @mycds haha

...and actually I like Miley. I have all of her cds including the Hannah Montana ones :lol:

4 hours ago, ramen1996 said:

Cassettes are my least fave among the three, but working at a thrift store has it's perks. My Insta is @mycds haha

...and actually I like Miley. I have all of her cds including the Hannah Montana ones :lol:

:yaskween:

13 hours ago, lightyears said:

You stan for Shania and Britney :yaskween: Maybe some Kylie Minogue too? 

Welcome to PHF!

OMG I'm currently obsessed with Kylie! My life will be complete when I find a cheap copy of Aphrodite on vinyl! I can't find it anywhere right now! :'(

Archived