So... I'M BACK

tckills

I registered in this forum around july of 2016. I was here for a minute, people might not even remember me and i don't really think you guys would, but whatever. By the end of august i got into a car crash, my boyfriend was driving me back to my house when it happened. That car crash got me into a almost 4 month coma, i woke up from it in the middle of january. So that's why i've been away, and, i'm still in the process of getting back some "small" memories and the first thing i tried was, getting back on here, remembering my username and password (i had to get a new one but that's ok at least i remembered my username).

btw: my boyfriend broke some bones (1 leg + 1 arm) and had some ugly bruises on his face (i saw some pictures and i couldn't stop crying), but now he's completely fine!

So, i hope i'm still welcomed here and i hope i can have fun again here!!

love you all 

<3<3

• YAAASSS 3

20 minutes ago, Hawks said:

Hello again! I would like to write something more, but I'm kinda shocked.

Have fun on PHF? :mo: 

this place is really nice, i love it here, even tho i don't post often

sometimes i just like to read what you guys post here <3<3

this is how i spend my free time now 

• YAAASSS 1

10 hours ago, Countess said:

Holy shit, I'm really left kinda speechless by your story. :o But you're inspiring and it makes me feel so special that you've chosen to come back to PHF as one of the first things you've done! <3

Are you and your boyfriend both okay physically now? <3 

oh my god thank you so so so so so much! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

and yes we're okay now everything is good, he still has some scars on the leg he broke but is nothing serious

and i never thought that i would get so much love here :'(

PHF is definitely my new home now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Obsessed said:

Welcome back! Omg. :( I'm glad you and your boyfriend are ok now!

44 minutes ago, Bryan said:

So sorry to hear what happened but glad you and your BF are doing better. Welcome back to our big pop family. <3

Thank you guys, i really do appreciate all the love <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Just now, lanadelrey said:

OMG!

so glad u r ok!

hope you get all your memories back (except knowing Britney Jean was released... if u dont remember that, just know Work Bitch was a standalone single!)

:P Welcome back!

BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 8)8)

the bad memories always stays! jk

my memories now they're okay the doctors they just worried about small things, like names(people,places)/actual places and things like that the "bigger" ones never really went away but i had to do some work on them.

and thanks baby <3

• YAAASSS 1