#PopHatesFlops YouTube Channel

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've enjoyed the videos so far, especially the one about Rebellion (even though I knew all the info, I will never pass up the opportunity to hear about Rebellion). Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see what the next feature is!

18 hours ago, Capsule said:

I've enjoyed the videos so far, especially the one about Rebellion (even though I knew all the info, I will never pass up the opportunity to hear about Rebellion). Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see what the next feature is!

Omg, thanks so much for saying that boo! <3 Working on the next one now, judging by your avatar I think you'll enjoy it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/03/2018 at 8:22 AM, Eclipse said:

A while ago I watched all of the videos on this channel. Will there be more in the future? The current ones are very informative and interesting, overall really great content

:yaskween: Thank you so much for your kind words! I have three ready to be recorded, I just need to get around to putting them together. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm still planning on getting the rest of these videos up when I get a chance, but in the meantime I'd love you guys to check out a collab we did with my friend Honest! When we discussed working together I knew he would do an amazing job with some of our scripts so I sent them his way and he's killed everything he's done so far. If you guys like our channel I'm sure you'll love his as well so go check his videos out and tell him I sent you!

Archived