Jump to content
Skinny Legend

#PopHatesFlops YouTube Channel

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I agree, but we never know that's why I saved it just as a fun fact :blush: Either way, your video was amazing!

Thanks so much for your kind words boo! <3 Now you better go and promo it on Exhale for me... :evil: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Countess said:

Thanks so much for your kind words boo! <3 Now you better go and promo it on Exhale for me... :evil: 

I'm no longer on Exhale unfortunately, but I will show it to my friends, maybe they will pass it :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2017 at 8:25 PM, BlackoutZone said:

I'm no longer on Exhale unfortunately, but I will show it to my friends, maybe they will pass it :blush:

Aww, thanks boo, that would be great! ;) <3 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've enjoyed the videos so far, especially the one about Rebellion (even though I knew all the info, I will never pass up the opportunity to hear about Rebellion). Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see what the next feature is!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Capsule said:

I've enjoyed the videos so far, especially the one about Rebellion (even though I knew all the info, I will never pass up the opportunity to hear about Rebellion). Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to see what the next feature is!

Omg, thanks so much for saying that boo! <3 Working on the next one now, judging by your avatar I think you'll enjoy it. ;)

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A while ago I watched all of the videos on this channel. Will there be more in the future? The current ones are very informative and interesting, overall really great content

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/03/2018 at 8:22 AM, Eclipse said:

A while ago I watched all of the videos on this channel. Will there be more in the future? The current ones are very informative and interesting, overall really great content

:yaskween: Thank you so much for your kind words! I have three ready to be recorded, I just need to get around to putting them together. ;)

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎19‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 3:49 AM, Countess said:

:yaskween: Thank you so much for your kind words! I have three ready to be recorded, I just need to get around to putting them together. ;)

Can't wait to see them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2018 at 3:04 PM, MissDarla said:

I watched one so far and it's very good

Thank you so much! <3 I have a new one edited and ready to go, just waiting for it to upload now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Countess said:

Our new video is finally up! <3 Let me know what you guys think! ;) 

 

Finally :yaskween:

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still planning on getting the rest of these videos up when I get a chance, but in the meantime I'd love you guys to check out a collab we did with my friend Honest! When we discussed working together I knew he would do an amazing job with some of our scripts so I sent them his way and he's killed everything he's done so far. If you guys like our channel I'm sure you'll love his as well so go check his videos out and tell him I sent you!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

×