#PopHatesFlops YouTube Channel

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/4/2017 at 2:32 AM, Feather said:

All of Me (John Legend) was originally a collab before John released it solo.. 

Also, I don't know the story of Impossible (Shontelle) and What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) (Kelly Clarkson) but they were apparently for Leona too.

Blank Page is also something she didn't get in the end. Not a hit for Christina, but Leona's version has more emotion which makes me think it could have been a hit for her..

Oh wow, I had no idea about any of these! 'All of Me' could have been perfect for her, but honestly if she'd been involved I kinda don't think it would have been a hit. :stretcher: Weird they didn't release a remix featuring her or something tho. I'm pissed that I leaked Sia's version of 'Blank Page', otherwise I would trade it for the Leona version with you. :shocked: 

9 hours ago, spicyhot said:

Any update on the video?

It's still on the way! :stretcher: I was sick most of this week and my voice was too gross to record any voiceover, but I got it recorded yesterday so now I just have to work on all the editing. ;)

Soon y'all are gonna have to start Unheard Of: Unheard Of to describe all the videos I've promiised and haven't uploaded yet. :wut:

Here's our second video! <3 Sorry it took so long to upload, I had it ready a few days ago but it looks like Britney's team is a lot stricter on copyright than Gaga's so I had to make a lot of her videos either black and white or reverse them. :stretcher: Just ignore the Illuminati clickbait and lemme know what you think of the video!

37 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Great job, Mo. I have never stanned for her that much to check her unreleased stuff (apart from Instant DejaVu) but i think I should give them a try. :magic:

Thank you my boo! <3 You should definitely start with 'Sugarfall', 'Untitled Lullabye' and 'To Love Let Go', they're some of her best songs ever imo. <3

13 hours ago, Countess said:

Here's our second video! <3 Sorry it took so long to upload, I had it ready a few days ago but it looks like Britney's team is a lot stricter on copyright than Gaga's so I had to make a lot of her videos either black and white or reverse them. :stretcher: Just ignore the Illuminati clickbait and lemme know what you think of the video!

Another insightful video. Thanks. I'm usually not a fan of long videos on YouTube but you keep me interested throughout. I've got the attention span of a fish. Lol. Good job!

Amazing video sis, here are some interesting facts about Rebellion I have in my "collection" @Countess I know it's a lot, but worth reading

"Rebellion" (Snippet) - Written by Britney Spears, produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen and Jeff Dandurand. Recorded for "Blackout". 
A 12 second clip appeared on Britney's official site on June 20, 2006 and an extended 50 second clip was posted a few days later with a caption reading "This is for everyone who thinks they know me...I forgive you." A sped up version of the same snippet was posted in November 2006. The intro of the song can be heard in a paparazzi video of Britney listening to a demo CD. 
The snippet released was only from an early version of the song and the full version has not leaked. 

It was later revealed to be produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen and the song's co-producer Jeff Dandurand was confirmed in December 2012. Due to the meaning behind the lyrics and controversy over why it wasn't released the song is thought by fans to be Britney's most sought after track.    

Alternate versions and a final version produced by Scott Storch were also confirmed to exist. 
The final version produced by Scott Storch was registered to ASCAP in March 2013 and only lists Storch and Jeff Dandurand as the song's writers, but Dandurand previously confirmed Britney wrote the lyrics based on a poem she'd written prior to recording the song. 

Note's label was contacted about the song, saying: 
"Unfortunately i cannot give any information about Britney's "Rebellion" at this moment. i have advised all of my employees to do the same in keeping this private. Once Britney is ready to expose this explosive track than i will be able to share more information!" (August 2012) 

Jeff Dandurand (also known as Jeff Duran), who co-produced the song was contacted about it by a fan and said: 
"I have been warned by her peeps if leak as me that I basically have even less of a non career than I have now. Yes you can say the song is about the ones who pull the strings...on this earth anyway, thankfully they are not much use where I hope to end up when all the dust settles." (January 13, 2013) 

Dandurand also talked about "Rebellion" in an interview. 
"Dandurand, who is also known as comedian Jey Jey Star has contributed music for Spears before. Jeff along with the late Christopher "Notes" Nolen produced the much sought after unreleased track "Rebellion", which was recorded but omitted for the 'Blackout' album. "Britney always has her fans in mind first and wants only her best represented," Dandurand said. 
"I will say that people's speculation behind the unreleased song's meaning is not far off. Notes (referring the late producer) was a genius. He heard some basic arrangement I was messing with and literally splashed magic on it. Britney came up with the lyrics based on a personal poem she had been working on for a couple weeks leading up to our recording session. 
The original demo is still in my archives but because of Notes passing and my loyalty for Spears, I will not leak it until both camps feel it's ready for public consumption." (January 16, 2013)  

Dandurand then said he would have a live chat to answer questions and would give two fans a Rebellion CDR and Notes compilation album titled 'Last Notes....Best Of Christopher 'Notes' Olsen' which would include "Rebellion" and the remixes of "Baby One More Time" and "I'm A Slave 4 U" Notes produced for the House of Blues Tour. 
"It was never intended to be "leaked". I organized this to announce a compilation for the late Christopher Notes. The compilation would feature "Rebellion" and is in the process of being able to get distribution and appropriate backing. My intention was to give a couple participants the compilation with the desired track. Somebody started saying I was" leaking" the song and now we are likely not able to go ahead with our intended programs. 
I was going to send out discs or downloads to those who participated anyways but now with negative voices and accusations of "leaking" tracks it sure doesn't feel right. 
The completed track exists publicly on a 5 song compilation sent out several weeks before 'Blackout'. Scott Storch is the listed producer and it was serviced to South American markets to my knowledge. This much sought after promo is another item I was going to give out therefore not going against any legalities. Anybody who sent me money for the ticket will be re-imbursed by weekends end. I am a music fan first and am sorry if my event made you feel scammed or mislead." (January 30, 2013) 

Another source claims Scott Storch produced the final track with Notes and also said the finished version samples Mozart's "Symphony 40 in G Minor". 
"Zomba has stopped producer Jeff Dandurand from an upcoming podcast, saying the producer planned to "leak" recordings by Britney Spears. The label threatens legal action against The Duran Show, if it intends to play a demo from Spears' "Blackout" release on an upcoming podcast, a spokesman for Zomba said in an interview. 
Label insiders acknowledge Dandurand had originally not wanted to leak "Rebellion" and suggested his affiliation with the song put to rest. The original lyrics were written by Dandurand but later omitted entirely for Britney Spears' haunting verses. 
The song is credited to Scott Storch, the producer of the initial demo and The late Christopher "Notes" Olsen, who would later go on to produce several remixes of Spears music before he passed away in May 2010. Fans missing out on the full 'Rebellion' track are offered only a brief description by KFED impersonator Papazoo, an unlikely source who covers the track in his Las Vegas act. 
"Yeah its dope" says Papazoo, who once worked as a runner for Scott Storch and claims was given a copy of the original demo. "It samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enter and then the new melody of the song starts making a killer break. Britney goes hard on this." Papazoo says "a demo with Dandurand's vocals/lyrics exist, but were not included in the final mix." The suit does not specify the amount of monetary damages, but will motion real and punitive damages as well as legal costs if the producer leaks the track. Zomba owns the copyrights to Spears' recordings. Spears, 31, is not a party to the lawsuit, the spokesman for Zomba said.]" (January 30, 2013)  

Dandurand appeared on a live chat and revealed more information about "Rebellion".
"Scott Storch produced the FINAL track which was sent to radios and labels in the promo Blackout CD. It wasn't supposed to be a single but it was in the promo CD. Notes remixed Rebellion various times. He's putting the Notes compilation featuring Rebellion out this year hopefully in the next couple of months or by May. He uploaded Rebellion in a file sharing site and was going to play it. He praised Britney's songwriting and vocal talents. In 2007 "the only professional in the studio was Britney", he said Britney wasn't out of control. Britney knew Notes from him working on Kevin's debut album. He has many other unreleased Britney songs from the Blackout sessions. If Britney didn't write the song she's recording she sometimes rearranges it and is very professional. "She goes in, gets it done, nails it and leaves". 
He called Blackout one of the top 5 albums of the last 15 years and said that Britney "set the stage and the standard". He said she's "an amazing singer". What Britney submitted at first for Blackout was rejected by Jive, she wanted something more personal. Britney's camp doesn't want Rebellion out and they don't like what Jeff is doing. Nicki Minaj is in one of the Rebellion remixes and in one of the Rebellion remixes Notes worked on there are tiger roars. This was a rumor up until now. Britney recorded the track in 4 hours and the track is 3:20 minutes long." (February 2, 2013)  

Dandurand gave additional information in another interview, saying he attempted to release the finished version but wasn't able to. 

"We must remember what happened in that of period Britney's life. The song is very boisterous and very obscure in it's presentation. Spears was messing with poetry, began taking it into the studio and came up with these killer verses, I added some and the late Christopher "Notes" put his voodoo in a spine-chilling melody. Scott Storch came and finished the track and the rest was history." 
"The song was created by four obscure individuals if you stop to think about it. Britney was there and knows about the evil forces that pull the strings." 
"Fans want the full version with additional lyrics but it's owned by Zomba and Christopher Notes. I tried to acquire exclusive rights without any financial gain and was detained 4 times with various warnings and quit." (February 2013)  

Another interview revealed more details. 
"I produced part of "Rebellion" and Scott Storch helped me with the production. Britney wrote the lyrics based on a poem and she placed it on her official website in 2006." 

"Why not publish the full version of "Rebellion" online?" 
"In fact I did and for a brief period it was on YouTube and on some torrent site, then disappeared. Now I can not publish it because the rights belong to Zomba and the family of Christopher Notes (co-producer of the song, died in a mysterious way in 2010), they also have the stems of the original song." (April 2013)  

"Rebellion" (Remix feat. Nicki Minaj) - Jeff Dandurand, who worked on the song with Christopher "Notes" Olsen and Britney said Notes did four remixes of "Rebellion". When asked if there were any features on them he revealed one version features Nicki Minaj, who appeared on it before she was known and prior to releasing any mixtapes or having a record deal. Britney later collaborated with Nicki again on a remix of "Till the World Ends".  

Dandurand might've been referring to Nicki being featured on one of the other unreleased songs Notes did with Britney and not on another version of "Rebellion" but this is unconfirmed. 

"Rebellion" (Alternate Mixes) - Dandurand said Notes did four remixes or alternate versions of the song in addition to the original and some feature other artists. One version features Nicki Minaj. 
The sound of a tiger growling that was heard on Britney's official site at one point is also in a few of the remixes or other unreleased songs Notes produced. 

Dandurand planned to release the full song and alternate versions on the Notes compilation album "Last Notes...The Best of Christopher 'Notes' Olsen" in 2013. 

Dandurand talked about one of the remixes again in an interview: 
"What would you change if you could redo the music?" 
"I would never alter it after the remix that Christopher "Notes" made in 2009. He literally did amazing! And if someone tried to modify it, it would seem amateur. That's why his family needs to release it or allow it to be included in a compilation. The music might be cursed, but revelations that will happen this year will surprise fans!" (February 2013)  

"Rebellion" (Final Version) - The final version was confirmed to be produced by Scott Storch and samples "Symphony 40 in G Minor" by Mozart. 
Jeff Dandurand said it was on a promo sent to a few radio stations before the release of "Blackout" but wasn't intended as a single. 
He also said the original version produced by Notes does not sample anything but was programmed based on the Mozart sample.  

A five track demo CD from BMG International was rumored to be sent to BMG/Ariola in Spain to "listen to it and then tell them if we thought they could work good in the Spanish/Latin market". "Rebellion" was on it and described as "The darkest song on the demo. We have liked a lot because it samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enters and then the new melody of the song starts making an interesting break between the previous fragment." (Unconfirmed) (April 2007)  

"Label insiders acknowledge Dandurand had originally not wanted to leak "Rebellion" and suggested his affiliation with the song put to rest. The original lyrics were written by Dandurand but later omitted entirely for Britney Spears' haunting verses. The song is credited to Scott Storch, the producer of the initial demo and The late Christopher "Notes" Olsen, who would later go on to produce several remixes of Spears music before he passed away in May 2010. Fans missing out on the full 'Rebellion' track are offered only a brief description by KFED impersonator Papazoo, an unlikely source who covers the track in his Las Vegas act. "Yeah its dope" says Papazoo, who once worked as a runner for Scott Storch and claims was given a copy of the original demo. "It samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enter and then the new melody of the song starts making a killer break. Britney goes hard on this." (January 30, 2013)  

Dandurand said "The completed track exists publicly on a 5 song compilation sent out several weeks before 'Blackout'. Scott Storch is the listed producer and it was serviced to South American markets to my knowledge." (January 30, 2013) 

Dandurand gave additional information in another interview, saying he attempted to release the finished version but wasn't able to. 

"We must remember what happened in that of period Britney's life. The song is very boisterous and very obscure in it's presentation. Spears was messing with poetry, began taking it into the studio and came up with these killer verses, I added some and the late Christopher "Notes" put his voodoo in a spine-chilling melody. Scott Storch came and finished the track and the rest was history." 
"The song was created by four obscure individuals if you stop to think about it. Britney was there and knows about the evil forces that pull the strings." 
"Fans want the full version with additional lyrics but it's owned by Zomba and Christopher Notes. I tried to acquire exclusive rights without any financial gain and was detained 4 times with various warnings and quit." (February 2013)  

"I produced part of "Rebellion" and Scott Storch helped me with the production. Britney wrote the lyrics based on a poem and she placed it on her official website in 2006." 

"In fact I did and for a brief period it was on YouTube and on some torrent site, then disappeared. Now I can not publish it because the rights belong to Zomba and the family of Christopher Notes (co-producer of the song, died in a mysterious way in 2010), they also have the stems of the original song." (April 2013)  

10 hours ago, spicyhot said:

Another insightful video. Thanks. I'm usually not a fan of long videos on YouTube but you keep me interested throughout. I've got the attention span of a fish. Lol. Good job!

I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3 I've recorded the voiceover for another one already so hoping to have it up mid next week!

10 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Amazing video sis, here are some interesting facts about Rebellion I have in my "collection" @Countess I know it's a lot, but worth reading

"Rebellion" (Snippet) - Written by Britney Spears, produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen and Jeff Dandurand. Recorded for "Blackout". 
A 12 second clip appeared on Britney's official site on June 20, 2006 and an extended 50 second clip was posted a few days later with a caption reading "This is for everyone who thinks they know me...I forgive you." A sped up version of the same snippet was posted in November 2006. The intro of the song can be heard in a paparazzi video of Britney listening to a demo CD. 
The snippet released was only from an early version of the song and the full version has not leaked. 

It was later revealed to be produced by Christopher "Notes" Olsen and the song's co-producer Jeff Dandurand was confirmed in December 2012. Due to the meaning behind the lyrics and controversy over why it wasn't released the song is thought by fans to be Britney's most sought after track.    

Alternate versions and a final version produced by Scott Storch were also confirmed to exist. 
The final version produced by Scott Storch was registered to ASCAP in March 2013 and only lists Storch and Jeff Dandurand as the song's writers, but Dandurand previously confirmed Britney wrote the lyrics based on a poem she'd written prior to recording the song. 

Note's label was contacted about the song, saying: 
"Unfortunately i cannot give any information about Britney's "Rebellion" at this moment. i have advised all of my employees to do the same in keeping this private. Once Britney is ready to expose this explosive track than i will be able to share more information!" (August 2012) 

Jeff Dandurand (also known as Jeff Duran), who co-produced the song was contacted about it by a fan and said: 
"I have been warned by her peeps if leak as me that I basically have even less of a non career than I have now. Yes you can say the song is about the ones who pull the strings...on this earth anyway, thankfully they are not much use where I hope to end up when all the dust settles." (January 13, 2013) 

Dandurand also talked about "Rebellion" in an interview. 
"Dandurand, who is also known as comedian Jey Jey Star has contributed music for Spears before. Jeff along with the late Christopher "Notes" Nolen produced the much sought after unreleased track "Rebellion", which was recorded but omitted for the 'Blackout' album. "Britney always has her fans in mind first and wants only her best represented," Dandurand said. 
"I will say that people's speculation behind the unreleased song's meaning is not far off. Notes (referring the late producer) was a genius. He heard some basic arrangement I was messing with and literally splashed magic on it. Britney came up with the lyrics based on a personal poem she had been working on for a couple weeks leading up to our recording session. 
The original demo is still in my archives but because of Notes passing and my loyalty for Spears, I will not leak it until both camps feel it's ready for public consumption." (January 16, 2013)  

Dandurand then said he would have a live chat to answer questions and would give two fans a Rebellion CDR and Notes compilation album titled 'Last Notes....Best Of Christopher 'Notes' Olsen' which would include "Rebellion" and the remixes of "Baby One More Time" and "I'm A Slave 4 U" Notes produced for the House of Blues Tour. 
"It was never intended to be "leaked". I organized this to announce a compilation for the late Christopher Notes. The compilation would feature "Rebellion" and is in the process of being able to get distribution and appropriate backing. My intention was to give a couple participants the compilation with the desired track. Somebody started saying I was" leaking" the song and now we are likely not able to go ahead with our intended programs. 
I was going to send out discs or downloads to those who participated anyways but now with negative voices and accusations of "leaking" tracks it sure doesn't feel right. 
The completed track exists publicly on a 5 song compilation sent out several weeks before 'Blackout'. Scott Storch is the listed producer and it was serviced to South American markets to my knowledge. This much sought after promo is another item I was going to give out therefore not going against any legalities. Anybody who sent me money for the ticket will be re-imbursed by weekends end. I am a music fan first and am sorry if my event made you feel scammed or mislead." (January 30, 2013) 

Another source claims Scott Storch produced the final track with Notes and also said the finished version samples Mozart's "Symphony 40 in G Minor". 
"Zomba has stopped producer Jeff Dandurand from an upcoming podcast, saying the producer planned to "leak" recordings by Britney Spears. The label threatens legal action against The Duran Show, if it intends to play a demo from Spears' "Blackout" release on an upcoming podcast, a spokesman for Zomba said in an interview. 
Label insiders acknowledge Dandurand had originally not wanted to leak "Rebellion" and suggested his affiliation with the song put to rest. The original lyrics were written by Dandurand but later omitted entirely for Britney Spears' haunting verses. 
The song is credited to Scott Storch, the producer of the initial demo and The late Christopher "Notes" Olsen, who would later go on to produce several remixes of Spears music before he passed away in May 2010. Fans missing out on the full 'Rebellion' track are offered only a brief description by KFED impersonator Papazoo, an unlikely source who covers the track in his Las Vegas act. 
"Yeah its dope" says Papazoo, who once worked as a runner for Scott Storch and claims was given a copy of the original demo. "It samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enter and then the new melody of the song starts making a killer break. Britney goes hard on this." Papazoo says "a demo with Dandurand's vocals/lyrics exist, but were not included in the final mix." The suit does not specify the amount of monetary damages, but will motion real and punitive damages as well as legal costs if the producer leaks the track. Zomba owns the copyrights to Spears' recordings. Spears, 31, is not a party to the lawsuit, the spokesman for Zomba said.]" (January 30, 2013)  

Dandurand appeared on a live chat and revealed more information about "Rebellion".
"Scott Storch produced the FINAL track which was sent to radios and labels in the promo Blackout CD. It wasn't supposed to be a single but it was in the promo CD. Notes remixed Rebellion various times. He's putting the Notes compilation featuring Rebellion out this year hopefully in the next couple of months or by May. He uploaded Rebellion in a file sharing site and was going to play it. He praised Britney's songwriting and vocal talents. In 2007 "the only professional in the studio was Britney", he said Britney wasn't out of control. Britney knew Notes from him working on Kevin's debut album. He has many other unreleased Britney songs from the Blackout sessions. If Britney didn't write the song she's recording she sometimes rearranges it and is very professional. "She goes in, gets it done, nails it and leaves". 
He called Blackout one of the top 5 albums of the last 15 years and said that Britney "set the stage and the standard". He said she's "an amazing singer". What Britney submitted at first for Blackout was rejected by Jive, she wanted something more personal. Britney's camp doesn't want Rebellion out and they don't like what Jeff is doing. Nicki Minaj is in one of the Rebellion remixes and in one of the Rebellion remixes Notes worked on there are tiger roars. This was a rumor up until now. Britney recorded the track in 4 hours and the track is 3:20 minutes long." (February 2, 2013)  

"Rebellion" (Remix feat. Nicki Minaj) - Jeff Dandurand, who worked on the song with Christopher "Notes" Olsen and Britney said Notes did four remixes of "Rebellion". When asked if there were any features on them he revealed one version features Nicki Minaj, who appeared on it before she was known and prior to releasing any mixtapes or having a record deal. Britney later collaborated with Nicki again on a remix of "Till the World Ends".  

Dandurand might've been referring to Nicki being featured on one of the other unreleased songs Notes did with Britney and not on another version of "Rebellion" but this is unconfirmed. 

"Rebellion" (Alternate Mixes) - Dandurand said Notes did four remixes or alternate versions of the song in addition to the original and some feature other artists. One version features Nicki Minaj. 
The sound of a tiger growling that was heard on Britney's official site at one point is also in a few of the remixes or other unreleased songs Notes produced. 

Dandurand planned to release the full song and alternate versions on the Notes compilation album "Last Notes...The Best of Christopher 'Notes' Olsen" in 2013. 

Dandurand talked about one of the remixes again in an interview: 
"What would you change if you could redo the music?" 
"I would never alter it after the remix that Christopher "Notes" made in 2009. He literally did amazing! And if someone tried to modify it, it would seem amateur. That's why his family needs to release it or allow it to be included in a compilation. The music might be cursed, but revelations that will happen this year will surprise fans!" (February 2013)  

"Rebellion" (Final Version) - The final version was confirmed to be produced by Scott Storch and samples "Symphony 40 in G Minor" by Mozart. 
Jeff Dandurand said it was on a promo sent to a few radio stations before the release of "Blackout" but wasn't intended as a single. 
He also said the original version produced by Notes does not sample anything but was programmed based on the Mozart sample.  

A five track demo CD from BMG International was rumored to be sent to BMG/Ariola in Spain to "listen to it and then tell them if we thought they could work good in the Spanish/Latin market". "Rebellion" was on it and described as "The darkest song on the demo. We have liked a lot because it samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enters and then the new melody of the song starts making an interesting break between the previous fragment." (Unconfirmed) (April 2007)  

"Label insiders acknowledge Dandurand had originally not wanted to leak "Rebellion" and suggested his affiliation with the song put to rest. The original lyrics were written by Dandurand but later omitted entirely for Britney Spears' haunting verses. The song is credited to Scott Storch, the producer of the initial demo and The late Christopher "Notes" Olsen, who would later go on to produce several remixes of Spears music before he passed away in May 2010. Fans missing out on the full 'Rebellion' track are offered only a brief description by KFED impersonator Papazoo, an unlikely source who covers the track in his Las Vegas act. "Yeah its dope" says Papazoo, who once worked as a runner for Scott Storch and claims was given a copy of the original demo. "It samples Mozart's Symphony 40 in G Minor in a string quartet form as an intro. The drums enter and then the new melody of the song starts making a killer break. Britney goes hard on this." (January 30, 2013)  

Dandurand said "The completed track exists publicly on a 5 song compilation sent out several weeks before 'Blackout'. Scott Storch is the listed producer and it was serviced to South American markets to my knowledge." (January 30, 2013) 

Awesome! I think I included most of this in the video but I didn't know about the alleged Nicki remix. Sadly it seems as though Duran and Notes really have never achieved anything higher than working on this song so a lot of what they've said about the track is completely false...I really don't believe there's a Nicki remix or that is samples Mozart. But it's interesting to hear about nonetheless. ;) 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3 I've recorded the voiceover for another one already so hoping to have it up mid next week!

Awesome! I think I included most of this in the video but I didn't know about the alleged Nicki remix. Sadly it seems as though Duran and Notes really have never achieved anything higher than working on this song so a lot of what they've said about the track is completely false...I really don't believe there's a Nicki remix or that is samples Mozart. But it's interesting to hear about nonetheless. ;) 

I agree, but we never know that's why I saved it just as a fun fact :blush: Either way, your video was amazing!

Archived