RuPaul's Drag Race | AS3

Rauru

I can't wait for Trixie to win this season of AS3! :cackle: Honestly, I don't even know why we're bothering to watch because we all know exactly who's gonna snatch the crown, most likely with Aja and Milk as runners up. ;)

I wonder why they're keeping the reveal of the tenth queen a secret? :orly: Could it be because it's a queen who's already won before? Or maybe it's someone who's gonna come in midway through the season like Cucu?

36 minutes ago, Countess said:

I can't wait for Trixie to win this season of AS3! :cackle: Honestly, I don't even know why we're bothering to watch because we all know exactly who's gonna snatch the crown, most likely with Aja and Milk as runners up. ;)

I wonder why they're keeping the reveal of the tenth queen a secret? :orly: Could it be because it's a queen who's already won before? Or maybe it's someone who's gonna come in midway through the season like Cucu?

The Nancy Drews of reddit have said they believe its Bebe. So we'll see. :awkwardney:

3 hours ago, eyb0ss said:

The Nancy Drews of reddit have said they believe its Bebe. So we'll see. :awkwardney:

I feel like most people didn't watch the Vaseline season so I'm not mad at them bringing BeBe back... :orly: Although I definitely would have preferred for them to just set up a winners season of All Stars and include her in that!

I think Bebe really deserves it if she's the last queen to be announced! She's so underrated. I love when they bring back those queens from the early seasons so we can see how they evolved as drags and also as people. Like Morgan for example, i hated her at season 2 but i'm hoping that i'll change my mind about her now. I think i'll be team Shangela for now lol, but let's see, i'm actually very happy with the contestants they have chosen, it's not a mess like AS2. 

On 10/24/2017 at 3:17 AM, lightyears said:

I think Bebe really deserves it if she's the last queen to be announced! She's so underrated. I love when they bring back those queens from the early seasons so we can see how they evolved as drags and also as people. Like Morgan for example, i hated her at season 2 but i'm hoping that i'll change my mind about her now. I think i'll be team Shangela for now lol, but let's see, i'm actually very happy with the contestants they have chosen, it's not a mess like AS2. 

I honestly don't really get the hype around Shangela, the only reason I think she's back on the show for a fourth season is because she's basically a meme at this point... :stretcher: But imo she's just kind of a second rate Alyssa Edwards with less personality, I don't really see her bringing anything new to the game. :/ 

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2018 at 9:36 AM, SkullPop said:

I love Morgan so much! & Bebe is amazing! Tbh I was not a fan of milk. She could've done better & didn't feel authentic. But besides that & the Chi Chi mess I was shaken!!! That variety show left me Bald.:yeah::yaskween:

Spoiler

Morgan really didn't deserve to go home instead of Chi Chi tbh. It sucks that she waited so long to return to the show just to get kicked off first episode. :cackle: Milk was pretty boring, I'm surprised she wasn't bottom two! And Bebe did an amazing job, I don't know much about her but I'm looking forward to seeing more. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, Countess said:
  Hide contents

Morgan really didn't deserve to go home instead of Chi Chi tbh. It sucks that she waited so long to return to the show just to get kicked off first episode. :cackle: Milk was pretty boring, I'm surprised she wasn't bottom two! And Bebe did an amazing job, I don't know much about her but I'm looking forward to seeing more. ;) 

I agree with you wholeheartedly! I hope Morgan makes a comeback & knocks them out of the water! She's a fave

• 4 weeks later...