Ultraviolence - Acoustic

low kii savage

32 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

still working on it, lately i didnt had time or mood, but at the same time, i dont want it to sound bad, it'll take eventually another 1/2 weeks :stretcher:

The fact u r taking time to do that more then lana did to record and produce Ultra ..byeee :hottie:

Still watting for it tho  :yaskween:

• YAAASSS 2

On 1/27/2017 at 4:48 PM, low kii savage said:

still working on it, lately i didnt had time or mood, but at the same time, i dont want it to sound bad, it'll take eventually another 1/2 weeks :stretcher:

ok good, as long as it's still in the works, I'm fine lol

On 1/27/2017 at 5:24 PM, SpeedofGays said:

The fact u r taking time to do that more then lana did to record and produce Ultra ..byeee :hottie:

Still watting for it tho  :yaskween:

omfg, right. but the album will still flawless, nonetheless, so this one shall be EPIC :rockon:

• YAAASSS 1

On 1/28/2017 at 11:48 AM, low kii savage said:

Don't be like one of our faves and have your album release pushed back. :morning: If this isn't out by March 1st I'm unstanning.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, low kii savage said:

only 2 tracks left to do, but now I need like right now an good/really good acapella of West Coast

Hide contents

here's mostly why

Hide contents

i can also ignore this track n put radio edit instead which is kinda acoustic

What is going on here? :stretcher: I think the background vocals are throwing it off because for some reason this sounds really off key. :/ 

On Saturday, February 18, 2017 at 1:24 PM, Countess said:

What is going on here? :stretcher: I think the background vocals are throwing it off because for some reason this sounds really off key. :/ 

well, that's mostly the reason why i need an really good acapella to it, maybe guitar is kinda off, but while having acapella like this, that's hard to tell or even do, i think ill stay to my idea of putting radio edit in this acoustic album, since i still dont have an good one and i dont want any mess in it (and that's why it mostly take so much time)

On 2/22/2017 at 5:22 AM, low kii savage said:

well, that's mostly the reason why i need an really good acapella to it, maybe guitar is kinda off, but while having acapella like this, that's hard to tell or even do, i think ill stay to my idea of putting radio edit in this acoustic album, since i still dont have an good one and i dont want any mess in it (and that's why it mostly take so much time)

Maybe you can work on the radio edit to make it more acoustic somehow? Like filter some of the percussion out or something...Idk how it works but I'm sure you could make it happen. :P 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...