Who Should Win PHF'S Next Top Cover Designer?

Tyra Banks

Who Should Win PHF'S Next Top Cover Designer?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should Win PHF'S Next Top Cover Designer?

• Woodcrest
    • Zach

This poll is closed to new votes

Thank you all for voting for the winner of PHFNTCD! After five days, a total of forty votes have been cast and the polls have officially closed. The voting process was extremely unpredictable and variable, with the designer in the lead alternating every couple of days. Initially, @Woodcrest was in the top spot, but @Zach soon overtook him for the majority of the voting period, before @Woodcrest snuck back in on the last day of voting. By the final few hours, however, the poll was completely even, with twenty people voting for each one of our amazing designers.

However, as we all know the public voting only counted for half of the mark, with the other half coming from the leaderboard scores the designers have been building up over the last several months. As such, the deal breaker in this competition will come entirely from the leaderboard scores, which @Woodcrest is leading with 126 points compared to @Zach's 110 points.

Because of this, the official winner of PHFNTCD2016 is @Woodcrest! They will win not only bragging rights, but also an Amazon gift card to spend on whatever they like. @Zach won't go home empty handed, winning products of his choice from the PHF RedBubble store to the value of up to $30.

Please join us in congratulating PHF's first ever Top Cover Designer @Woodcrest in their win! They've earned their title with every single one of their inspired covers and we're proud to have them representing the best of PHF with their win.

Congratulations boo! <3

tyrabanks3.gif?w=648&h=363 

Holy shit :o

Thank you to all the guest judge and ofc our supreme leader @Tyra Banks for helping to put this on <3 It's been a while since I've entered any design related competitions and I'm glad that I got to face off with such talented designers, especially @Zach<3 

I'm gonna spend my voucher on Petite's new album Lil Empire which will be available in physical soon xo

#buyTheFluteoniTunes

Archived