Michael Buble's 3-Year-Old Son Noah Diagnosed with Cancer

Tweener

44 minutes ago, Beautiful Mind said:

I feel sad for the kid, but if you want privacy why posting about it on social media?

maybe to spread awareness about the issue? He has just released a new album and was gonna do some promo for it. He needed to apologize to fans as well. It's good that they went public with it.

57 minutes ago, Tweener said:

maybe to spread awareness about the issue? He has just released a new album and was gonna do some promo for it. He needed to apologize to fans as well. It's good that they went public with it.

He's not Gaga or Madonna, it's not that he has billions of fans, he never made it into the news here at all untill he posted that, I think they would have way more privacy if they kept this to themselves until rumors start and then just confirm the thing, so they can at least save the time before all paparazzi and newspapers get on them

7 minutes ago, Beautiful Mind said:

He's not Gaga or Madonna, it's not that he has billions of fans, he never made it into the news here at all untill he posted that, I think they would have way more privacy if they kept this to themselves until rumors start and then just confirm the thing, so they can at least save the time before all paparazzi and newspapers get on them

He's not Madge or Gaga, but it happened to him. He's given a platform and he uses it. They surely didn't go public about it for attention and promo-wise. He cares about his fans and that's sweet. I really don't see anything wrong with it. It's a normal grown-up decision.

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Tweener said:

He's not Madge or Gaga, but it happened to him. He's given a platform and he uses it. They surely didn't go public about it for attention and promo-wise. He cares about his fans and that's sweet. I really don't see anything wrong with it. It's a normal grown-up decision.

Yeah, I'm just saying that they could save time & privacy as much as possible by saying nothing, cause as soon as you ask for privacy there will be someone like Perez Hilton or TMZ to fuck things up

• YAAASSS 1

5 minutes ago, Beautiful Mind said:

Yeah, I'm just saying that they could save time & privacy as much as possible by saying nothing, cause as soon as you ask for privacy there will be someone like Perez Hilton or TMZ to fuck things up

Well, I think that they don't care at this point. They made this statement for their fans, not for blogs. Now it's up to these "sources" whether they will respect their privacy or not. If not, they will be bashed for it.

• YAAASSS 1

I really think it's easier and better for him to explain to fans upfront why he's not touring or promoting his new album after tour dates and performances were already scheduled. He may not be extremely popular on the radio, but his last Christmas album sold almost 10 million copies - almost more than Gaga's last 4 albums combined and millions more than Madonna's last 3 albums...

• YAAASSS 3