Home Of Sexuals Ruining Childhoods

trayertrash

Today I went to a popular department store to pre-order Lady Gaga's Monster High doll for my precious little daughter Elizabeth AKA Lizzy.
The cashier told me they reached the maximum number of allowed pre-orders and to try other stores.
I was a bit annoyed because other stores won't accept my 30% off any item coupon.
Do these home of sexuals expect me to pay full price? 
I knew the legalization of home of sexual marriage was going to ruin the sanctity of marriage, but not  the innocent lives of children. 
Lizzy, the nearly 3 year old little angel, may not be able to have a Lady Gaga Monster High doll because of the home of sexuals. 
I doubt there are any home of sexuals on here, but if there are  I would just like to say, shame on you! 
You have destroyed straight marriages and now my daughter's childhood. 
:'(

• YAAASSS 3

Please, don't buy the Monster High doll for your child! :/ It is supported and produced by Lady Gay Gay, who's a well-known proprietor of the home of sexual agenda. I bought a Monster High doll for my five year old @Dayfid and now he is out every night injecting marijuana and having unprotected sex with fifty year old men. :(

• YAAASSS 2

On 10/24/2016 at 6:34 AM, Countess said:

Please, don't buy the Monster High doll for your child! :/ It is supported and produced by Lady Gay Gay, who's a well-known proprietor of the home of sexual agenda. I bought a Monster High doll for my five year old @Dayfid and now he is out every night injecting marijuana and having unprotected sex with fifty year old men. :(

Thank for you informing me! I am banning Monster High (high.. as in mary jew wanna injections???) from my home and gifting her bibles :hail: 

• YAAASSS 2

On 10/31/2016 at 1:13 PM, trayertrash said:

Thank for you informing me! I am banning Monster High (high.. as in mary jew wanna injections???) from my home and gifting her bibles :hail: 

That's a great idea! Bibles are the perfect repellent to marry Jew wannas and their evil holy book, the Taurus. Praise God! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...