We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Skinny Legend

Help Choose PHF's New Emojis

We've been talking about it for a while, but now's the time to finally do something about it! PHF is introducing popstar emojis, and we want you guys to help us choose which ones to implement. 

To suggest something, just make a post in this thread with the gif you like and the emotion it should be for - for example, ':happy:', ':sad:', ':confused:', etc. You can vote for the emoticons you like by liking the post they are in. At the end of two weeks, we'll tally the votes for each emoji and the winner will have their emoji added! We'll keep adding them over the next few years though, so even if you don't get your emoji included now there's still the potential it will be used in the future.

You can use any gif you like, just keep in mind that each gif will be resized and/or cropped to 60 x 60 pixels so they look nice and neat. ;) So either submit a gif that's 60 x 60 in size or keep in mind that we'll do that if your emoji is chosen.

I'll make a test post below so you guys can see what I mean. Good luck! <3 

giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif

i think you guys will like some of those:

8.gif  /shocked

14.gif  /claps 

3.gif /yes

15.gif /dances1

30.gif /dances2

133.gif (up 2 you guys)

lham1.gif /ignores

ogrito.gif /sings

002.gif (up 2 u too)

here's some queeney:  riso  bri1  bri

legendtina as well:  xtinat14.gif  6xtina.gif  1.gif  45.gif 

i love this one  206.gif

• YAAASSS 2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!