3 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

And I'm guessing you did a better one, right? No? That's because you came only to see what you don't like and decided to call it horrible, but it's the only thing you can do. What usually is gross turns out to be your opinions, which never surprise me and little times annoy me. But this time around, the grossness of your opinions is superior than my ability to ignore them. Why is your only interaction with others a disgusting rant? If you don't like something, just skip it, instead of insulting. My Gosh, is it always gonna be this hard to have you in the forum? @kallumlavigne is one of the best designers I've known of, and I think is such a big disrespect to talk like that about a work that has been done with effort, from anybody. You should respect people, I don't care who you are talking to. Respect is fundamental.

I agree that @kallumlavigne is indeed a great designer and I admire all the rest. Just saying my opinion regarding just the In my defence one. The rest are sensational.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...