10 hours ago, Countess said:

Omfg, I had no idea that was her... :shocked: I actually liked that 'Homecoming' song they released, it was a bop!

She was the front woman on Hey Monday! They had a couple great hits. Even the small band Blake she was in the couple songs they released were good. 

• YAAASSS 1

On 3/4/2017 at 8:44 AM, ThePrinceAli said:

She was the front woman on Hey Monday! They had a couple great hits. Even the small band Blake she was in the couple songs they released were good. 

I didn't know she was in another band as well! Why did Hey Monday end up breaking up?

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I didn't know she was in another band as well! Why did Hey Monday end up breaking up?

Musical differences. From what I was told the band more cared for the party scene well Cassadee wanted to focus more on the music. It's a shame. I followed her since the started of the band and miss seeing her tour with them. But I've still stay a devoted fan for over 8 years. 

Some of her old old bands stuff is on YouTube this is one of my fav songs by them

On 3/5/2017 at 5:35 PM, ThePrinceAli said:

Musical differences. From what I was told the band more cared for the party scene well Cassadee wanted to focus more on the music. It's a shame. I followed her since the started of the band and miss seeing her tour with them. But I've still stay a devoted fan for over 8 years. 

Some of her old old bands stuff is on YouTube this is one of my fav songs by them

This sounds so much like a Hilary Duff song or something, what a throwback! :hail: I wish she'd stuck with this pop-rock sound!

• YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Countess said:

This sounds so much like a Hilary Duff song or something, what a throwback! :hail: I wish she'd stuck with this pop-rock sound!

Right! I honestly have loved basically any music she has put out. I love her country sound her Unreleased are more country Bare It All and Before You Go are prob her most pop punk sounding ones tho they sound like they could have been songs for Hey Monday. 

I still feel like she would have charted better tho in the pop punk charts country is so hard for woman to conquer. 

• YAAASSS 1