Stranger Things

Main Pop Girl

3 minutes ago, IntoYouu said:

That's true. But I would want to know how El was made for example or what happened to the other 10 before her. Wouldn't that be interesting? ;)

I'm sure, or at least I hope it will be part of next season! We can't have all the answers during the first season. We didn't know who was Gossip Girl or who was "A" on PLL on the first season for example.

3 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

I'm sure, or at least I hope it will be part of next season! We can't have all the answers during the first season. We didn't know who was Gossip Girl or who was "A" on PLL on the first season for example.

I never watched GG or PLL :D Shame on me probably.

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/15/2016 at 6:55 PM, Speakerphone said:

I didn't like her until later in the season! I did find her unlikable at first! Eleven is great too.

I just finished episode five and I still don't like her. :flush: I just find the way she stutters through her lines so annoying! Bitch better grow on me by the end cos I normally do like Winona. Eleven is cool tho, although her monosyllables are getting a bit tired now.

On 8/16/2016 at 4:53 AM, IntoYouu said:

I love it so much! The whole story is incredibly interesting and I'm waiting for the next season already <3
PS. Jim Hopper (Chief) is a real DILF :3

I'm still at the point where I don't like him but I can already tell I'm gonna stan him by the end of the season. <3 

18 hours ago, Countess said:

I just finished episode five and I still don't like her. :flush: I just find the way she stutters through her lines so annoying! Bitch better grow on me by the end cos I normally do like Winona. Eleven is cool tho, although her monosyllables are getting a bit tired now.

I'm still at the point where I don't like him but I can already tell I'm gonna stan him by the end of the season. <3 

You will, I didn't like him at the beginning as well, but he grew on me <3 What episode you're on?

On 15/8/2016 at 2:25 PM, Kuba said:

I love this show so much, it really hooks you into it.

The acting was extremely good, the actress playing Joyce Byers did an amazing job I was impressedT. The children were also surprisingly really good! I loved Halsey Eleven, the way everyone interacted with her was so interesting to me.

I hope season 2 lives up to the high standards, I'm really curious what it'll be like! 

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THAT SHE'S LIKE HALSEY!

Mess..

So I watched this show in one night. It was amazing I loved it it's a perfect blend of horror with other elements. To be honest, AHS needs to take notes and step up their game. Stranger Things, in my opinion, is better than every season of AHS. I still love AHS though. I feel it was overall written better and it was scarier than AHS. Cause the only thing scary about AHS is the teasers and openings. Stranger Things is a 8/10

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/18/2016 at 0:04 AM, IntoYouu said:

You will, I didn't like him at the beginning as well, but he grew on me <3 What episode you're on?

I JUST FINISHED IT THEN! :hail: Holy shit, that last episode was brilliant! I finally like the cop and even Winona's character is bearable to me now, although I still maintain she was fucking annoying earlier in the season. :morning: 

Spoiler

Poor Eleven tho... :'( I thought that they dealt with the romance with her so adorably and the scene where he was looking at her bed at the end was so sad. :'( I didn't expect her father to die tho. It makes me wonder where they'll go for a second season now that they're both dead - although I wouldn't be surprised if either of them come back for another round. ;) 

On 8/18/2016 at 0:55 PM, SkullPop said:

So I watched this show in one night. It was amazing I loved it it's a perfect blend of horror with other elements. To be honest, AHS needs to take notes and step up their game. Stranger Things, in my opinion, is better than every season of AHS. I still love AHS though. I feel it was overall written better and it was scarier than AHS. Cause the only thing scary about AHS is the teasers and openings. Stranger Things is a 8/10

I completely agree with you. I feel like AHS relies way too much on it's actors without paying any attention to its messy plots or schizophrenic character development. This is how horror should be done. :hail: 

• YAAASSS 2