Stranger Things

Main Pop Girl

4118bc185081d7b9ff5160dc6e5304cbaab081a7

Has anyone else been getting into this show? It came out a few weeks ago but I only started watching a few nights ago. I honestly love it tho! The whole 80s vibe - the hair, the music, the credits and everything - is just so well done and the acting of the kids is surprisingly good. I'm only up to episode four so far but I'm honestly so excited to watch more of it! <3

What are your thoughts?

• YAAASSS 3

6 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

I watched it too! I usually don't like kids in movies/TV shows but as you said, they are surprisingly good! I love Winona Ryder's character.

I'm curious to see what they're going to do next season!

Right! :hail: I think they do a really good job of making it quite a mature and adult show while still having kids as the main characters.

I'm not sure about Winona's character yet...I honestly find her really annoying. :stretcher: I think she's realistic but unlikable. 

• YAAASSS 1

I love this show so much, it really hooks you into it.

The acting was extremely good, the actress playing Joyce Byers did an amazing job I was impressedT. The children were also surprisingly really good! I loved Halsey Eleven, the way everyone interacted with her was so interesting to me.

I hope season 2 lives up to the high standards, I'm really curious what it'll be like! 

• YAAASSS 3

I'm about to start the final episode, but I don't want it to end because this show is incredible. I've always been a fan on Winona, and she absolutely kills it in this role, she nails every dramatic beat and is such a pleasure to watch. I even love the kids who were excellently cast. Who would've thought that an eighties inspired netflix show would've been the talk of the summer, a really great surprise. I hope an official announcement concerning a second season comes soon, no doubt it'll get renewed, but confirmation always helps.

6 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

A part of me wanted more, but I actually think 8 episodes is great! We don't have time to get bored with useless stories!

That's true. But I would want to know how El was made for example or what happened to the other 10 before her. Wouldn't that be interesting? ;)