Time to say "Hello"

Speakerphone

Hi! :) 

So, I've been on this forum for more than 3 years but never really used it. I visited it more and more recently, reading the topics and really enjoying it so that's why I created a topic to introduce myself.

votlsm.jpg

I'm Steven, 25 years old and currently living in Paris, France. I love music (obviously), mostly pop. I like Sia, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Madonna, Kylie, FKA twigs, Niki & The Dove, Florrie, Florence & The Machine, Róisín Murphy, Tinashe, Christine & The Queens (she's annoying but I like her songs and I had to put a french artist on my list haha) but I will stop there because the list could be really long...

giphy.gif

I'm not into movies (I watch some of course) but I love watching TV shows. My favorite one is probably Friends. I don't think it will ever be topped on my list of the best TV shows ever. I also like The Big C, Game Of Thrones, Orange Is The New Black, American Horror Story (the first two seasons are the best imo) and a ton of other shows. No french TV Shows on my list this time, c'est de la merde as we say in France.

tumblr_inline_mxcrucx8cu1r2wts3.gif

I also like to travel the world, I've been to Japan, Canada, did a road trip in the United States of America, South America (Argentina, Brazil), a lot of European countries, the Maghreb, Egypt, South Africa and a few others. I'd love to go to Australia and Iceland, I plan to in the near future.

I don't know what else to add, my english isn't very good (that's why I didn't post sooner but @Tweener gave me the courage to do it)! See you soon on other topics I hope!

qmcR3YN.gif

2 hours ago, asexualguy said:

fellow fka twigs' fan, cool!

welcome :)

Thank you :) ! Can't wait for LP2 !!

2 hours ago, GINGERGREEN said:

hi Steven, you seem to be a damn cool person

welcome, hope you enjoy the forums 8)

Thank you!! I am enjoying it but  It's hard to post when you're "new" :blush:

1 hour ago, Jump Rope said:

king of presentations, welcome!

I tried to do my best. Thank you 8)

1 hour ago, Tweener said:

Hahah! Welcome to PHF, bb <3

Thank you <3 

Omg, I can't believe you joined so early on but you've never posted before now! :shocked: That's insane! Welcome to PHF. <3 

I love Game of Thrones as well! :hail: You're gonna kill me but I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Friends. :stretcher: I just find it overrated and average. Golden Girls >>>

When you come to Australia you better hit me up boo! You're gonna have so much fun here! <3 

36 minutes ago, Countess said:

Omg, I can't believe you joined so early on but you've never posted before now! :shocked: That's insane! Welcome to PHF. <3 

I love Game of Thrones as well! :hail: You're gonna kill me but I think I'm the only person in the world who doesn't like Friends. :stretcher: I just find it overrated and average. Golden Girls >>>

When you come to Australia you better hit me up boo! You're gonna have so much fun here! <3 

I know. More than 3 years haha. Thank you <3

I'm not going to kill you, you're already dead to me now :evil:! Just kidding, you're not the only person who doesn't like Friends, one of my best friend doesn't like it either. Never watched Golden Girls, maybe one day.

You're from Australia? Where? You're so lucky, I really want to go there !! All the people I know who went there always tell good things about it.

On 8/4/2016 at 6:10 AM, Speakerphone said:

I know. More than 3 years haha. Thank you <3

I'm not going to kill you, you're already dead to me now :evil:! Just kidding, you're not the only person who doesn't like Friends, one of my best friend doesn't like it either. Never watched Golden Girls, maybe one day.

You're from Australia? Where? You're so lucky, I really want to go there !! All the people I know who went there always tell good things about it.

You haven't watched The Golden Girls?

sophiareaction002.gif 

I'm in Sydney! Idk, it's okay. It's probably better to visit for a holiday than to live here tbh. :stretcher: I just find it really small-minded and boring but I think everyone thinks that about where they were born. :P I wanna visit Paris so badly tho!

26 minutes ago, Countess said:

You haven't watched The Golden Girls?

sophiareaction002.gif 

I'm in Sydney! Idk, it's okay. It's probably better to visit for a holiday than to live here tbh. :stretcher: I just find it really small-minded and boring but I think everyone thinks that about where they were born. :P I wanna visit Paris so badly tho!

No I haven't :blush: ! Should I watch it? Is it really that good/funny?

I also think everyone think it's better in another country than their own. I'm tired of France/Paris, especially right now with all the terrorist attack and everything. Anyway, that's too depressing, I'll definitely visit Australia soon, and of course Sydney is on my list of cities I want to see. Maybe I'll see you there :D

18 minutes ago, Third Eye said:

Yeeeees welcome home! So happy lyou like Sia and FATM, you have friend here <3

Thank you !! <3

Yeah, I love Sia, thanks to Six Feet Under actually! Some People Have Real Problems is one of my favorite album ever !! And yes, Florence Welch <3 

2 hours ago, Speakerphone said:

Thank you !! <3

Yeah, I love Sia, thanks to Six Feet Under actually! Some People Have Real Problems is one of my favorite album ever !! And yes, Florence Welch <3 

I love the thing that they played breathe me, they are my queens <3 both of them

On 8/6/2016 at 6:01 AM, Speakerphone said:

No I haven't :blush: ! Should I watch it? Is it really that good/funny?

I also think everyone think it's better in another country than their own. I'm tired of France/Paris, especially right now with all the terrorist attack and everything. Anyway, that's too depressing, I'll definitely visit Australia soon, and of course Sydney is on my list of cities I want to see. Maybe I'll see you there :D

Yas, you have to watch it! :hail: It's such a good comforting show to watch if you're tired or stressed out or upset or something. Just watch one episode and you'll feel so much better. <3 

And yeah, the terrorist attack was so upsetting. :'( Just know that everyone's behind you guys over there! But you better hit me up if you're in Sydney! <3 

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Yas, you have to watch it! :hail: It's such a good comforting show to watch if you're tired or stressed out or upset or something. Just watch one episode and you'll feel so much better. <3 

And yeah, the terrorist attack was so upsetting. :'( Just know that everyone's behind you guys over there! But you better hit me up if you're in Sydney! <3 

I'll watch it eventually someday :)

I will ;) ! I won't go there until 2017 tho, that's for sure! Still not decided whether I'll go in July/August or in December tho.

Archived