Time to say "Hello"

Speakerphone

On 8/8/2016 at 0:00 AM, Speakerphone said:

I'll watch it eventually someday :)

I will ;) ! I won't go there until 2017 tho, that's for sure! Still not decided whether I'll go in July/August or in December tho.

If you can, I'd try and go somewhere in between! Around this time of year it's super cold and rainy but during December it's unbearably hot - although I guess that's part of the whole experience as well. :P 

5 minutes ago, Countess said:

If you can, I'd try and go somewhere in between! Around this time of year it's super cold and rainy but during December it's unbearably hot - although I guess that's part of the whole experience as well. :P 

What do you consider unbearably hot? So hot that you can't keep your clothes on and there is a ton of guys shirtless on the beach? Because it won't bother me :lol:

Anyway, no date or time period has been chosen yet. I'll go with some friends, so we have to agree and/or be available and that's not so easy to do.

On 8/9/2016 at 4:14 AM, Speakerphone said:

What do you consider unbearably hot? So hot that you can't keep your clothes on and there is a ton of guys shirtless on the beach? Because it won't bother me :lol:

Anyway, no date or time period has been chosen yet. I'll go with some friends, so we have to agree and/or be available and that's not so easy to do.

:stretcher: The sad thing is that it's only the ugly guys that ever take their shirts off. If you're into moobs you'll love it tho. :magic: 

Archived