Overvalued?

LEMONADE

While I may not care too much for her personal life, Stars Dance was a terrific album, Revival had some great tunes, and she was rather funny on the couple episodes of Wizards. I don't think she's overrated though, but it's also cause I don't hear too much about her. What I do hear, seems exactly the right amount of exposure.

13 minutes ago, Cypher said:

While I may not care too much for her personal life, Stars Dance was a terrific album, Revival had some great tunes, and she was rather funny on the couple episodes of Wizards. I don't think she's overrated though, but it's also cause I don't hear too much about her. What I do hear, seems exactly the right amount of exposure.

She's not overvalued. Ppl pay her dust. You can only hear about her a lot among sc traders, cause they adore her and  among her stans. She has some bops tho. Even from her older albums with the Scene

She's a cute girl, she seems nice (despite her recent rather ignorant comments....) but her music isn't what I'd exactly call iconic or anything. It's not bad, some songs are pretty good, but they're just kind of there, if that makes any sense? Like, they seem as if they could be given to any random singer, they lack a personality.

She's definitely not a great singer by any means, and she's probably not a great writer or dancer either. But, like Rih and Britney, I think she's got a super unique voice which sets her apart from other people and her choice of songs for Revival really highlighted that. Plus she seems like she has a great personality and hasn't turned as crazy as Bieber yet. I'm a fan. <3