Where the hell are you, Porcelain?

LEMONADE

I've listened to the leaked songs that Porcelain Black recorded for her debut album, but since "One Woman Army" she haven't released an official single. Did she quit from music? Or what happened? I've been waiting for more, and honestly, "This Is How Rock N Roll Looks Like" was not a good shot, and I'm waiting for more. I know she can give more off.

• YAAASSS 1

it's so weird cause i feel like i've wasted sooooo many years of my life defending porcelain, hoping for something to happen and it just never did. She's done a lot of dumb shit in the past. like, if she wasn't fighting with red(uctive)one or jeffree*, she was stirring up bullshit with every piece of shit she could find. She suffocated every opertunity she was given to have her own successful career because she's a fucking idiot. She has literally been a trainwreck from the start. 

I love her soOO SOOo much though

19 hours ago, Gay said:

it's so weird cause i feel like i've wasted sooooo many years of my life defending porcelain, hoping for something to happen and it just never did. She's done a lot of dumb shit in the past. like, if she wasn't fighting with red(uctive)one or jeffree*, she was stirring up bullshit with every piece of shit she could find. She suffocated every opertunity she was given to have her own successful career because she's a fucking idiot. She has literally been a trainwreck from the start. 

I love her soOO SOOo much though

Did she fight with Jeffree as well? :shocked: I swear to god that faguette has had beef with half of MySpace...

• YAAASSS 1

16 hours ago, Countess said:

Did she fight with Jeffree as well? :shocked: I swear to god that faguette has had beef with half of MySpace...

omg it was intense!

tumblr_m3u0ew6KlV1r0esbfo1_500.pngimages (25).jpg

2lcpqfp.png

And then the born this way ball started and indonesia trying to block gaga from performing was way more exciting. the rest is histoRIH

tumblr_m3o4hfa4Ut1r5nh2xo1_1280.jpg

On 8/4/2016 at 9:14 PM, Gay said:

omg it was intense!

tumblr_m3u0ew6KlV1r0esbfo1_500.pngimages (25).jpg

2lcpqfp.png

And then the born this way ball started and indonesia trying to block gaga from performing was way more exciting. the rest is histoRIH

tumblr_m3o4hfa4Ut1r5nh2xo1_1280.jpg

:stretcher: Holy shit, just when I thought Azealia was the messiest Twitter user out there...How did I never know about this? The Gaga reference tho, omg...Who is Bradley talking about in the second screenshot tho? Not the good sis Gaga?

• 2 weeks later...