Hi!

Blossom

Hey everyone! I've been viewing PHF for awhile now so I decided to finally make an account! 

Music wise, Kerli is my everything obviously lol, but my other kweens are Bjork, Lana, Iiris, Fka Twigs, Iamamiwhoami, Sky Ferreira, Melanie, Allie X, Zara Larsson, Die Antwoord, Charli XCX, Aurora, and Azealia. 

anyway I'm pretty basic but I hope everyone has a good day!

Yas, welcome boo! <3 I've only seen a couple of your posts around but I can already tell I'm gonna like you. ;) Your style is a little too experimental (Bjork) and prejudiced (Azealia) for my taste, but any Sky fan is a friend of mine. <3 I hope you enjoy it here!

2 hours ago, Blossom said:

Hey everyone! I've been viewing PHF for awhile now so I decided to finally make an account! 

Music wise, Kerli is my everything obviously lol, but my other kweens are Bjork, Lana, Iiris, Fka Twigs, Iamamiwhoami, Sky Ferreira, Melanie, Allie X, Zara Larsson, Die Antwoord, Charli XCX, Aurora, and Azealia. 

anyway I'm pretty basic but I hope everyone has a good day!

YAAAAAAAAAAAS Omg Iiris, you will be my new fave member

3 hours ago, Blossom said:

@Countess aww you're so sweet!

I totally get Bjork can be too much, and to be fair I don't stand by Azealia's words but she releases so many bops I can't help it.

#alsoreleasemasochism

Seriously, why is it not out yet? Wasn't 'Guardian' meant to be released at the end of last year? :vacuum: #ReleaseMasochism

Welcome home!! so happy that you stan AURORA now I won't be the only one here hahah so nice to have you here. I also Love Lana and Melanie!! I'm getting into Kerli, I can't wait to hear her next project, Feral Hearts is amazing <3  :welcome: enjoy your stay

Archived