G.R.L. Is Reuniting

273987-3d96591a-9c68-11e4-94c2-d4edd815b

US girlband GRL are set to reform. 

The talented foursome achieved major chart success with their hit single Ugly Heart but split shortly after the tragic death of bandmade Simone Battle in 2014. 

Although at first determined to stay together in memory of Simone, the group – made up of Paula Van Oppen, Natasha Slayton, Lauren Bennett and Emmalyn Estrada - announced their split following the release of tribute single Lighthouse nine months later. 

Just over a year later, the band have decided to reunite and look set to make a second attempt at world domination. 

A statement on their management website reads: "GRL are back. Watch this space." 

Simone killed herself on the eve of the girlband's chart success and her death sent shockwaves through the world of pop. 

Announcing the split last June, Lauren told her fans on Twitter: "Thank u all for ridin with GRL thru the tough times.. I know it's all a bit confusing but I love you all, and care never forget."

Idk why people stan for this group honestly... :morning: They had some fun songs but very little talent and kinda boring personalities. :stretcher: I'd be more here for a Paradiso Girls reunion.

48 minutes ago, Countess said:

The problem with GA is they all have relatively successful solo careers, so I can't see them wanting to step down out of that and back into the group. :'( Apart from maybe Nadine and Sarah. :morning: 

that subtle shade tho but I get what you mean, as for Paradiso Girls I tolerate them like to plays once in a blue moon because their songs get annoying pretty fast

On 6/18/2016 at 4:27 PM, Baby V Alex said:

that subtle shade tho but I get what you mean, as for Paradiso Girls I tolerate them like to plays once in a blue moon because their songs get annoying pretty fast

Yeah, true. They had a couple of jams but their songs weren't as catchy as G.R.L.'s. But I think they had a lot more talent, a much more interesting image and much better chemistry than G.R.L. :morning: 

7 hours ago, icecube1914 said:

Sooooo only Lauren and Natasha are staying in the group and they will be getting one new member. :cypher:

Mess, Paula was the only interesting one in the entire group imo. :stretcher: 

12 hours ago, Countess said:

Yeah, true. They had a couple of jams but their songs weren't as catchy as G.R.L.'s. But I think they had a lot more talent, a much more interesting image and much better chemistry than G.R.L. :morning: 

Mess, Paula was the only interesting one in the entire group imo. :stretcher: 

She was the weakest singer. Do i really know what her voice sounds like?

6 hours ago, Countess said:

Right?! :stretcher: Like I feel like if you're gonna have an average looking person in the group they have to have amazing pipes, but she doesn't really have either... :shocked: 

I feel like she is always too jumpy and harsh in the videos. Always trying to get the attention. >_>