PHF Mixtape

trayertrash

I've got an idea!

Maybe we should vote to find the best song from the actual mixtape and the person who submitted the winning song could submit two for next mixtape? <3 Every song would be anonymous, beside the winner's one :) 

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Hawks said:

I've got an idea!

Maybe we should vote to find the best song from the actual mixtape and the person who submitted the winning song could submit two for next mixtape? <3 Every song would be anonymous, beside the winner's one :) 

If everyone's down for it we can do that! I don't really care if people reveal what songs they picked after it's up, I just wanted the mixtape to be a little surprise for everyone listening :P And y'all should feel free to discuss the mixtape once you download and listen! 

• YAAASSS 3

3 hours ago, Hawks said:

I've got an idea!

Omg what a nice idea, i'm okay with it

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Hawks said:

btw I think that we could change this topic for announcements/faq topic and create another to talk bout songs and vote. idk 

you can talk about it in this tread - I just wanted everyone's submissions to be private so everyone could enjoy the mixtape as a surprise :)