The Future Of PopHatesFlops

I have a shocking revelation to make.

Through a close analysis of @trayertrash's everyday behaviour and contributions to PHF, I have identified that we have a traitor in our midst. @trayertrash is in fact not the Queen of Fags as we once thought her to be, but instead the Queen of Basic herself!

While she does not exhibit the standard traits of the basic bitch, her activities on PHF indicate that everything she does is instead a heightened version of what the average basic bitch will do.

For example, she does not only post in the Music Trading thread. But she does only post in the Collections thread!

She does not start drama over songs leaking. But she starts drama over people talking smack about Courtney Love, Judy Garland and Sex and the City!

And finally, she does not post about how dead the forum is. But she makes the forum dead by leaving us for weeks on end and not posting on our forum!

It is due to these startling conclusions that I have decided to dismiss @trayertrash as a moderator on PopHatesFlops. Please use the hashtag #MakePHFGreatAgain to support the election of another designated official in her place!

• YAAASSS 4

15 minutes ago, Countess said:

I have a shocking revelation to make.

Through a close analysis of @trayertrash's everyday behaviour and contributions to PHF, I have identified that we have a traitor in our midst. @trayertrash is in fact not the Queen of Fags as we once thought her to be, but instead the Queen of Basic herself!

While she does not exhibit the standard traits of the basic bitch, her activities on PHF indicate that everything she does is instead a heightened version of what the average basic bitch will do.

For example, she does not only post in the Music Trading thread. But she does only post in the Collections thread!

She does not start drama over songs leaking. But she starts drama over people talking smack about Courtney Love, Judy Garland and Sex and the City!

And finally, she does not post about how dead the forum is. But she makes the forum dead by leaving us for weeks on end and not posting on our forum!

It is due to these startling conclusions that I have decided to dismiss @trayertrash as a moderator on PopHatesFlops. Please use the hashtag #MakePHFGreatAgain to support the election of another designated official in her place!

Fuck you you little shit. I've worked so hard to overcome my basic bitchness. I hid it so well that I even fooled you. Basic Bitchness is a disease we can all overcome. I think my hard work and dedication is proof enough that I am cured. 

• YAAASSS 1