Hilary Duff In Recording Studio

18 minutes ago, Countess said:

Does she have any other unreleased albums? :o I know she had a few tracks for the Dignity re-release and a few she recorded with 'Outlaw' but not entire albums.

Well apparently there was a 2012 come-back album, then an indie 2013 album and it's pretty confirmed she had a folk album for 2014 and some of the tracks did happen to be included on BIBO.

This is the photoshoot for the 2014 folk album (Lead singles were CTS and AAY)

hilay-duff-outtake2.jpg

Bu7ma_1IUAA7XIf.jpg

2 hours ago, Erriday said:

Well apparently there was a 2012 come-back album, then an indie 2013 album and it's pretty confirmed she had a folk album for 2014 and some of the tracks did happen to be included on BIBO.

This is the photoshoot for the 2014 folk album (Lead singles were CTS and AAY)

hilay-duff-outtake2.jpg

Bu7ma_1IUAA7XIf.jpg

Huh, I never heard about that first album! Although I wonder how far she got with that and the 2013 album...Maybe there was only a few tracks recorded for each. :/ 

On 31.07.2016 at 1:32 PM, Countess said:

Huh, I never heard about that first album! Although I wonder how far she got with that and the 2013 album...Maybe there was only a few tracks recorded for each. :/ 

there were like 20 songs recorded for BIBO, but scrapped :stretcher: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 31 July 2016 at 6:25 PM, Countess said:

Does she have any other unreleased albums? :o I know she had a few tracks for the Dignity re-release and a few she recorded with 'Outlaw' but not entire albums.

She basically has three unreleased albums under her belt; the 12-13 songs she did in 2012, the full blown indie album in 2013, and the original folk/pop album in 2014. 

• YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, Style said:

She basically has three unreleased albums under her belt; the 12-13 songs she did in 2012, the full blown indie album in 2013, and the original folk/pop album in 2014. 

I can't believe she has all that material we still haven't heard. :'( It seems like such a waste of talent.