Heidi Montag: Done With Music?

Cypher

After the starlet dropped her debut album, she kept saying that she was excited to record new music and had stuff on the way, but after years and years, she's released nothing new. An interviewer managed to catch up with her and ask what happened to that project and she had this to offer:

Will we ever get any new music from you? I’ve spent, like, over a million dollars on that Superficial album, so you will not be getting new music from me unless you’d like to GoFundMe.

An industry insider has mentioned that Montag's debut album sold a whopping 658 downloads to date.

This is so sad. :'( Superficial is an underrated gem and Heidi is a goddess - who else has collabs with Gaga, Britney, Dawn and Taylor? :hail: 

Legit tho, we should have a download day where everyone like me who downloaded the album illegally can finally cough up. :'( That way maybe she'll be able to pay for a new album and maybe even some new implants! :hail: 

5 hours ago, Countess said:

This is so sad. :'( Superficial is an underrated gem and Heidi is a goddess - who else has collabs with Gaga, Britney, Dawn and Taylor? :hail: 

Legit tho, we should have a download day where everyone like me who downloaded the album illegally can finally cough up. :'( That way maybe she'll be able to pay for a new album and maybe even some new implants! :hail: 

It's ironic, I just got her "Superficial" single in CD form today. It's a shame they never released a physical copy of her album, I would've totally bought it.

5 hours ago, muri said:

NO WAY! SHE SHOULD LEAK THE MATERIAL THAT SHE RECORDED WITH STEVE MORALES FOR HER SECOND ALBUM

tumblr_nfibqoIRbY1qjs7cno1_400.gif

I agree!!!

13 hours ago, Cypher said:

It's ironic, I just got her "Superficial" single in CD form today. It's a shame they never released a physical copy of her album, I would've totally bought it.

I agree!!!

Was it really never released? :'( What a shame! She should do a tenth anniversary vinyl edition. ;) 

39 minutes ago, Countess said:

Was it really never released? :'( What a shame! She should do a tenth anniversary vinyl edition. ;) 

Or better yet, release a boxset that also includes what was meant to be her sophomore album AND the EPs she released on iTunes! :hail: 

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

Or better yet, release a boxset that also includes what was meant to be her sophomore album AND the EPs she released on iTunes! :hail: 

I forgot about the EPs! Do you know if there's actually any difference between the tracks on those and the album versions? They sound exactly the same to me, just more LQ.

7 hours ago, Countess said:

I forgot about the EPs! Do you know if there's actually any difference between the tracks on those and the album versions? They sound exactly the same to me, just more LQ.

I believe they're the same, but with the amount of autotune in her voice, I can't even tell what's legit. She could've very well re-recorded the songs but we'd never know cause it's masked by the computer! :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 2

21 hours ago, Cypher said:

I believe they're the same, but with the amount of autotune in her voice, I can't even tell what's legit. She could've very well re-recorded the songs but we'd never know cause it's masked by the computer! :stretcher: 

She's like Hollywood's answer to the vocaloids! :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1