Britney Covers V Magazine; Confirms Album Release Date...

NPLybX9.jpg
4q6Hdz3.jpg
0t9WaR1.jpg

Britney looking more prime than during her prime on the upcoming 100th issue of V Magazine, where she also announced that album 9 will be out this spring!

But Spears does just more than just show up on the cover. She also dished on her upcoming album and why it’s taking so long to get right.

“Honestly, I'm just particular with this record,” Spears tells V. “It's my baby, and so I really want it done right. I would much rather have it be completely how I want it to be, whether that takes another year for me to do, or two months. I have no idea at this point. But I just know that the direction I'm going in is so good. It's the best thing I've done in a long time. I'm proud of the work, and it's very different; it's not what you would think at all. But I'm not rushing anything. I just want it to be done right, so that my fans will truly appreciate it.”

She looks amazing! :hail: I'm ready for her comeback and I've been ready ever since 'Pretty Girls'. Come back and Slay me Brit!