I guess I should introduce myself

V

I joined up because I saw some of The Veronicas tracks I wanted being traded around here, but I keep finding myself coming back and lurking... I guess I'll be here to stay.  hello everyone!

basically all you need to know about me is that I'm absolute Veronicas trash and have been for 11 years now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

46 minutes ago, Countess said:

Welcome babes! :excited: I used to be a huge fan of The Veronicas as well but I have to say I found their last album kinda disappointing. :( What's your favourite song from them? Do you live in Australia?

Oh nooo!  Their last album had some of my all time faves, ngl.  My favourite songs of theirs are Everything, This Is How It Feels, Dead Cool, Go Your Own Way, and Did You Miss Me.  and I'm in the states, which I used to hate because we get fewer shows, but I've grown to love because we get such smaller more intimate venues than Australia's huge sold out stadiums!!

what are your faves by them??  did you like anything off the self titled?

33 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Welcome!!! :D Oh we can always use more Veronicas fans. :hail: Buy me Teal and the Xmas ep please. Thanks <3 

I'm still so pissed about getting the runaround on those... wanted them for AGES.  I got some pictures tho which had some interesting news I didn't know that I'll PM you about!

1 hour ago, nvie said:

Oh nooo!  Their last album had some of my all time faves, ngl.  My favourite songs of theirs are Everything, This Is How It Feels, Dead Cool, Go Your Own Way, and Did You Miss Me.  and I'm in the states, which I used to hate because we get fewer shows, but I've grown to love because we get such smaller more intimate venues than Australia's huge sold out stadiums!!

what are your faves by them??  did you like anything off the self titled?

I'm still so pissed about getting the runaround on those... wanted them for AGES.  I got some pictures tho which had some interesting news I didn't know that I'll PM you about!

Omg, no way! Their first album is my fav but probably because I listened to it when I was like ten so I'm super nostalgic about it. <3 My favourite probably has to be like '4Ever' or 'Everything I'm Not' or maybe 'Untouched'. :stretcher: But out of their recent releases, 'Lolita' is really the only thing I liked...is that bad? :/ 

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Omg, no way! Their first album is my fav but probably because I listened to it when I was like ten so I'm super nostalgic about it. <3 My favourite probably has to be like '4Ever' or 'Everything I'm Not' or maybe 'Untouched'. :stretcher: But out of their recent releases, 'Lolita' is really the only thing I liked...is that bad? :/ 

"is that bad" of course not hahaha - tbh one of my fave things about their huge variety in sounds/genres is how many different tastes and preferences fans have

not to mention how a++++ all of the songs you listed are :P

12 minutes ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

I don't see Insomnia & All I Have

YESSSSSS someone else who appreciates Insomnia <3

like honestly Hook Me Up was the best single of all time because of the Everything and Insomnia b-sides :hail:

15 hours ago, nvie said:

"is that bad" of course not hahaha - tbh one of my fave things about their huge variety in sounds/genres is how many different tastes and preferences fans have

not to mention how a++++ all of the songs you listed are :P

I'm glad you think so too! :hail:  And of course,let's not forget their underrated hit 'Goodbye To You'! <3 

Archived